𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦 Sleepover

Bakugou's day wasn't going as good as he wanted it to. Firstly he woke up early to his parent who just told him that they were off to a work trip and they wouldn't be back in a few days and that they loved him.

This of course pissed Bakugou off because it was 4 in the morning. And how dare they wake him from his sleep. Second, his parents left him SHOPPING LIST!

And third, he was alone. As much as Bakugou seemed like they type to not give a shit about being alone. Bakugo hated it. This might sound emo, but he didn't like being alone with his thoughts. He only acts tough to not show it. It might not seem like it but he loves his old hag's company.

After his parents left Bakugou went back to sleep and woke up a few hours later, around 11 am. He stretched and yawned his way to the kitchen where he started to make himself breakfast.

Bakugou made his way to his pantry to grab the container of rice. He grabbed his measuring cup pouring two cups of rice and one of water then closed the rice cooker.

While waiting for the rice to cook he thought about inviting his friend Kirishima. He smiled at the thought and texted the boy.

Bakubitch:
Hey

Shitty Hair:
What's up

Bakubitch:
Nun, come over?

Bakubitch:
I'm gonna be home alone for the next few days.

Shitty hair:
Sure omw

Kirishima smirked at the boy's text. He got up and changed into grey sweats and a black shirt and black jacket. Eijiro grabbed his phone and earbuds and rushed out of his room to ask his mom.

"Mom can I go to Bakugou's house?"

"Bakugou... The one that helps you study? Of course, of course. Do you need a ride honey?" She asked with a smile.

"No it's ok, he lives close by. I'll see you later, love you." Kirishima said, kissing his moms check and giving her a hug.

"Ok, come home soon." She said pinching his cheek.

Truth was, Bakugou really didn't live that close. He lived half an hour away from Kirishima but he didn't want to bother his mom from doing what she was doing.

Fifteen minutes later the rice was ready. Bakugou put his phone down and started to cook two eggs.

He served the rice in two bowls and placed the sunny side up egg on top. He put the bowls on the coffee table in front of the tv and waited for the boy.

Kirishima arrived ten minutes later, knocking on the door.

"Took you long enough." Bakugou opened the door.

"Sorry, I had to do some chores before coming here." Kirishima laughed, scratching the back of his head. Eijiro has never told Bakugou about how he doesn't necessarily live so close to the blond.

"Anyways, you hungry?" Bakugou asked handing Kirishima his bowl and a pair of chopsticks. The red head's eyes shined in joy.

"You cooked?!" He grinned and took the bowl and chopsticks. The bowl of food in front of him was pure perfection, Sunny side up egg and white rice. Yes it was basic and plain but goddamn was Bakugou's cooking delicious.