Chapter Nineteen ♚ Luke Skywalker

Start from the beginning

Chewbacca's growl was heard throughout the ship before it spun, Cali and the Wookie piloting the Falcon as fast as it would go. Smoke suddenly filled the gun well and Rey yelped, her seat flying into Blake as the said woman yelled, "What the fuck?"

Back on the battlefront, Kylo Ren was staring down at the Rose's and Finn's speeder's coming closer, making him narrow his eyes. He licked his teeth before he leaned forward, demanding, "All firepower on those speeders."

"Concentrate all fire on the speeders!" Hux screamed, restating Ren's orders making the said man look at him with a confused look. Kylo rolled his eyes before he went back to the ships coming toward them, witnessing as another crashed into one that was going to hit their cannon, moving them both out of the way.

The man was shaken from his thoughts as the men in cabin with him asked if they were to proceed with shooting, Ren nodding and allowing the cannon shot through the doors that the Resistance was hiding behind.

His sight didn't leave the base as he said, "General Hux, advance. No quarter," He paused as he thought about Blake, "No prisoners."

Kylo Ren's chest tightened as he took in his words, his Adam's apple bobbing as he thought about Blake dying. It was if he had been in his head forever when something caught his eye, a man walking out of the base alone.

"Stop," He commanded, his body becoming hot in anger at the sight of his old master, Luke Skywalker. His fists clenched at his side as he demanded, " I want every gun we have to fire on that man."

Hux and the recruits didn't move making Kylo Ren snarl, saying, "Do it."

Every AT-AT the First Order had shot down on the ex-Jedi, red crystals exploding around him at the impact of the blasters. 

Kylo Ren thought of everything the man had ever done to him as he yelled, "More!"

Luke Skywalker didn't have faith in him. Luke Skywalker tried to kill him. Luke Skywalker turned him into Kylo Ren.

But none of those mattered to the man more than what Luke Skywalker had done last.

Luke Skywalker took him away from his soulmate.

Kylo held onto that hatred for his uncle, becoming blind in red-hot rage as he yelled once more, "More!"

"That's enough," Hux turned to him, watching as Kylo Ren didn't say a coherent word, the man only muttering obscenities to himself. Armitage Hux then turned to the men at the command panel, "That's enough!"

The firing stopped at his command and the guns deactivated, Ren blinking away his rage as he sat down in the Supreme Leader's chair. Hux turned to him and he said, "Do you think you got him? Now, if we're ready to get moving, we can finish this."

"Sir," A shuttle pilot brought attention back to the front-line. Ren stood up as the smoke and remnants of crystal blew away from the light wind, his resentment for Luke Skywalker once again surging as he saw the man walk out of the shadows, unharmed.

Luke Skywalker didn't break his contact from his nephew's ship as he smirked, brushing off the dust from his cloak to challenge Kylo Ren.

"Bring me down to him. Keep the door covered and don't advance until I say," Ren demanded as his lip twitched in anger, letting out an shaky breath as his body reacted to his overwhelmingly felt emotion. Hux only scoffed at his new leader, saying, "Supreme Leader, don't get distracted, our goal-"

Hux was cut off by Kylo Ren waving him off, causing him to fly into one of the control panels at the grace of his leader. The shuttle pilot in front of him never looked back as he followed Ren's order's, saying, "Right away, sir."