Chapter Nineteen ♚ Luke Skywalker

AN: Blake's outfit is the same.

Kylo Ren's eye twitched as he stared out to the salt covered planet, anger seizing throughout his body the more he thought about his soulmate leaving him

He was pulled from his hurt thoughts, shaking off Blake's words echoing throughout his head as Armitage Hux said, "Thirteen incoming light craft. Shall we hold until we clear them?"

"No. The Resistance is in that mine," He would never admit that he wanted to say Blake's name as he continued, "Push through."

The fight at the old Resistance base on the planet Crait begun, everyone seemingly surprised to see the minerals turn from white to red as they were kicked up from their ships.

Poe Dameron's eyes widened as he watched the TIE fighters ascend and said, "Fighters, break off! Come on! We gotta hold them till they pull up that cannon!"

"Rose, you've got 3 right behind you!" Finn yelled toward Rose Tico, the woman he had been with for the past few days.

Also known as his soulmate.

Rose suddenly surged forward as blasters were going off all around her, making her say, " I can't lose 'em!"

Out of nowhere, a shot blasted through the air, four TIE Fighters being shot down. Finn let out a call at the sight of the Millennium Falcon, the woman behind the gun doing the same, saying, " I like this!"

"You're only hitting them because I'm telling you when to shoot," Blake rolled her eyes, "You're a terrible shot."

Rey gave her a look offence as Blake pointed toward one, the woman shooting down while she said, "I can shoot."

"I hate to break it to you, honey, but your aim is shit!" Cali's voice rang out, Blake smirking down at her sister. Rey rolled her eyes, "Would you like to do it, then?"

"You know, I would, but my fucking arm was chopped off!" Blake yelled, pointing to her shoulder, where her arm now ended, "You need two arms to shoot because of the triggers."

Conncurrenly, Blake's soulmate was screaming toward the ship, knowing she was on but yelling in rage, "Blow that piece of junk out of the sky!"

"All fighters!"

The women in the Millennium Falcon were fighting back against the First Order, Blake turning around as she placed her hand on Rey's chair and said, "Cali, Chewie, you think you can pull off from battle? Draw them away from the speeders."

"Already on it," Cali told, Blake smirking as they sped off through the clear, blue sky.

The Falcon was flipped to its side as it flew through the red Sylvite crystals, the gun knocking against it from their speed. The twin's eyes widened from sparks flying from it and Rey screamed, "Cali! Chewie!"