Seme!Male!SupremeBeing!Reader x Uke!Demiurge

(Got this request done earlier than I expected! Sorry if it's too short for your tastes, I'm still kind of new to lemons and I haven't written anything in a while so I'm a little rusty. I hope this satisfies you, though! I always thought that if Demiurge had a male partner they would be clingy and possessive, always complimenting Demiurge during sex so I added that into the story. I think it's pretty cute.)

Warning: BoyxBoy, lemon, anal, and cream pie.

(Sorry if there are some mistakes, I wrote this on my phone so it's to be expected.)

The sound of skin slapping together sounded throughout the room, created by two males in a dimly lit sleeping chamber that was elegantly decorated, fit for an emperor. "Hah~ you never cease to impress me, Demiurge~!" You paused to let out a satisfied groan, "Always ahead in strategies and great at sex." You smirked as you watched said male unravel beneath you from all the praises and pleasure you've given him.

There were multiple squelches as you thrusted into the demon's tight hole, rubbing his erect member while doing so. "Hahah~! I don't deserve s-such praise... I'm just serving t-the supreme beings like I was m-meant to~" Demiurge moaned, wrapping his sweaty, muscular arms around your neck for support just as you hit his prostrate for the one hundredth time.

His tail whipped the ground in pleasure as he orgasmed for the second time that night. The white semen fell onto his chest with a few plops, coating his tan skin with a cloudy white. He panted in exertion as his head fell back onto the nicely fluffed pillow. Taking this opportunity as he was far more sensitive at this point, you removed your dick from his asshole and your lover's arms from around your neck accompanied by a disappointed groan, flipping Demiurge onto all fours and pushing your member back in without warning.

Demiurge moaned and his hole tightened around your (dick size) dick more so than before, "L-Lord (Y/n)..." You let out an airy chuckle as a faint blush appeared on your face, causing you to nuzzle your head into the demon's neck in embarrassment and fear that he would see your pleasured face. Demiurge accepted this action and wrapped his metal tail around your waist in a show of lustful affection.

Your new position allowed for new depths to be explored thoroughly, making pleasure build up in the two males as you hit spots you didn't even know existed. "Demiurge~! You're so tight~!" You moaned, digging your nails into his hips, drawing a bit of blood as your brain short-circuited. You released your large load into his asshole, forcing your dick out as he was filled to the brim.

His legs shook as his energy levels drained and he soon collapsed onto the bed. You panted and gently rested yourself on top of the male, breathing in his familiarly warm scent. It kind of reminded you of roasted marshmallows and campfires, giving you a calm piece of mind whenever you needed it.

You let out a small and quiet growl as you remembered the maid who was gawking at your lover. Emphasis on yours. Trailing your fingers down to Demiurge's hole, you prodded the entrance lightly as some of your semen squirted out with a satisfying squelch. You began digging it out as best you could while placing marks upon your lover's skin, sucking it and making sure it was noticeable.

No one was going to take him from you, never. His body belonged to you, no one else was allowed to hear his moans and pants of pleasure, no one gets to have Demiurge like he is now. You would never allow even your closest friends to just stare at him the wrong way. You didn't want to lose your amazing lover.

Demiurge, sensing your thoughts, chuckled and turned himself over, panting a little as your fingers adjusted inside of him. "I'm never leaving unless you tell me to." He said, his icy eyes staring into your currently vulnerable soul. You smiled and pulled your finger out from his hole as a large puddle of your semen flowed out, causing shivers to rack through him.

You pressed your warm lips to his and you began a passionate make out session, taking turns with exploring each other's wet caverns. Your saliva felt like tar, strands of it sticking to the roof of your mouth as well as Demiurge's wet muscle that was currently dancing within your mouth.

Soon running out of a stupid thing called oxygen, your lips parted and you rolled to the side, wrapping Demiurge in a warm embrace in which he happily accepted. "Your simply breathtaking, my demon." You smirked.

Demiurge cracked a rare smile and sighed, "You'll never stop these praises, will you?" You have him a cheeky grin and shook your head. "Nope!"