NEW START

it's been months already and time has been going by excruciatingly fast

it's been months already and time has been going by excruciatingly fast. there was no trace or sign of star's abusive step-father he was gone for good. he couldn't harm her again, like what he did 3 months ago when she last saw him, she thought. she hasn't seen monty either ever since she left his place and she wonder how he's been and what's he up to since she hasn't seen him in months.

star now has got a new job, her own place, and lives in a different part in California. she feels like a new person ever since she moved out of San Diego. it was good to have a fresh new start, she thought after all the shit she has been through and all the trauma her step father put her through her whole life. but there was one thing she was missing behind she would always think about monty and his cute little freckles he had on his nose, those dark brown eyes he has, and his deep sexy husky voice. she missed him like crazy. she didn't even had the chance to say goodbye to monty before she moved, which was kinda selfish of her.

she wondered if she was ever gonna see him again or ever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:// wow so it's been a while since i haven't update and i deeply apologize about that writers block has been a bitch and since school is cancelled and now that i'm in quarantine i will definitely start to update more on this story. i have a lot of special things going on in this story.