Hobi : No no no don't cry oh god, Lisa what happened atleast tell me??

Lisa just stood there crying hiding her face while cupping it with both of her hands

Hobi don't even know what to do so he just did what comes first on his mind to comfort her.....he walks towards her and quickly grabbed her waist and pulling her in for hug.

Lisa felt her whole world stops, heart almost bursting in her chest. They never got this close with each other ever, it's their first hug.

Hobi : I'm sorry Lisa if i did anything wrong I'm really sorry but please don't cry like this...you know I can't see people crying and especially you, it hurts me. Please don't cry please

He said and hugs her more tight but still making sure not to hurt her.

Lisa's heart melted listening to his words, she nodded and hugged him back before pulling away.

Hobi : now can you please tell me why you crying suddenly??

He said holding her small face in his hand and wipes her tears with his both thumb

Lisa : I got embarrassed..

Hobi : why??

She looks down playing with her fingers and sighs loudly..

Lisa : for what I said in restaurant before leaving..

Hobi : it's okay!! it's not like it was true tho right??

Lisa looks at him confused..

Lisa : wait what do you mean "not true"??

Hobi : what do you mean "it's true" ??

Lisa : it's not like that i like you okay??

Hobi : but i never said that..

he raised his eyebrow at her while smirking but soon it vanished when he saw her face..

Hobi : Omg please don't cry again I'm really very sorry..

He said almost pleading her...

Lisa : you don't understand my feelings yes i maybe said those words because of something else but I really wanted alone time with you, you always ignore me and leave me all flustered i knew you will never accept my love that's why i never tried to make a move and see now you are teasing me..

She said while crying hobi just stood there with his eyes widen and totally shocked..

Hobi : i never thought you gonna confess your feelings to me while crying but not surprised by all scoldings....

He laughed at her cute reaction after hearing his words, he softly pinches top of her nose but Lisa lightly slapped it away..

Lisa : you knew about my feelings??

Hobi nodded and Lisa got more shocked yet confused..

Lisa : how ??? Did y/n told you??

Hobi : no....but wait y/n know about your feelings??

Lisa nodded cutely

Hobi : and she didn't told me...I'm hurt

He said dramatically putting his hand on his chest showing fake hurt expressions.

Lisa : Yah!...

She slapped him on his chest playfully and they both laughed

Hobi : I love you..

Lisa's froze while her heart bumping loudly in her chest after hearing his words

Lisa : y-you WHAT??!!

Hobi : yah don't scream I have sensitive ears you know..

He said but Lisa sent him death glares so he quickly put his finger on his lips.

Lisa : Better..now let's go,

Hobi : WAIT WHAT?!?

Lisa : yAh dOn'T ScReAm I hAve senSitive eArs yOu knOw

Hobi : i literally proposed you and you just leaving plus mocking me like that?? Not fair..

He whining and pouted

Lisa chuckles at his cute actions and moves closer towards him and peck his cheeks while tip toeing as he is taller than her..

Lisa : I love you too

she smiled warmly

Hobi eyes wide open but he was quick to process and grabbed her waist moving her close to his chest while staring deeply into her eyes.

Both were shocked by sudden action and gulped nervously before hobi quickly let her go and clear his throat..... Lisa looking everywhere around her but him,,,,Both got totally embarassed with red cheeks.

Lisa : u-um i think we should go??

She tried to walk away but he grabs her wrist making her look back at him

Hobi : No, first promise you will go on date with me next week

Lisa now really can't process these things really happening so she slightly pinched herself thinking it's a dream but soon regreted.

Lisa : so it's not a dream??

Hobi laughs at her cute confused expressions and ruffles her hair saying..

Hobi : it's not a dream baby it's all real, we officially dating now!!

Lisa quickly hugs him tightly being emotional yet so happy but one question keep bugging her mind and she couldn't stop herself asking that..they release from the hug and Lisa asked him..

Lisa : I'm still confused who told you about my feelings if it's not y/n because no one knows about it other than her??

He looks up putting his finger on his chin acting like he is thinking deeply.

Hobi : actually i always knew about it because you were so obvious but then someone confirmed it.

Lisa :  who??

Hobi : Jeon Jungkook

Lisa : What-

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes also I'll now continue this story but gonna update after every second day as i have my second book which is going on and i have to update it daily anyways I hope y'all enjoy and take Care 💜