In The Order

(Lets try readers POV)

Readers POV:

I had to hold Kanda back from attacking the other alpha, I leaned towards his face "Calm down, Its perfectly fine." she said. The alpha had soon calmed down.

<Ok lets go over one small thing. It was no secret that (y/n) and Kanda were in a relationship. Although they weren't officially mates, the alpha was still protective of her.>

"I knew I shouldn't have left her with you" He growled at the other ."(y/n) deactivate your innocence please" She laughed before deactivating her innocence. Her wings went away and Kanda's happiness at this visibly showed as he stood behind her once more and wrapping his arms around his waist.

I laughed at him before leaning back onto his chest. He leaned down near my ear, "This is exactly why you should just let me mark you already," he whispered. I blushed at his comment as he stood back up straight smirking. He proceeded to discreetly scent me which I kept trying to get him to stop due to us being in a room of people but soon gave up.

3rd POV:

The general had noticed Kanda's sudden protectiveness of the girl and decided to step back until he figured what was going on between the two. He made his apprentice open a portal to get out to where General Tiedoll and the others were.

(Time skip to where they are already at the order. Also cross wont be dying this time)

Kanda POV:

I was in my room with (y/n) relaxing quietly. We were on my bed and I was leaning against my pillows sitting up and she laying against my chest between my legs. I was brushing her long brown curly hair that had gotten tangled in her earlier sparring match while she was quietly reading a book.

I brushed her hair out of the way and leaned down and nibbled on her ear lightly. "What are you doing?" She said closing her book and looking at me. "Im bored" I said nuzzling my head into her neck. "Are you now?" She said teasingly. I chuckled deeply right by her ear, I smirked when she shuddered leaning into my chest more. "Please (y/n)..." I said biting her neck lightly.
She sighed softly. She still looked hesitant but, I could tell her resolve was breaking.

We haven't done 'IT' before but I really wanted to take that next step. I bit her neck particularly hard right next to her scent gland which made her jump and look at me. "Really Kanda." I sighed. "(y/n) please. You said it yourself that im your alpha, and you walking around unmarked is dangerous. I know you said that you wouldn't let somebody take you from me but, there are alphas out there who will go after you regardless if you want them too or not."

She sighed, her resolve finally breaking "Fine, but if this backfires on us I will kill you." She said facing me completely. "Fine by me." I said before kissing her roughly pushing her backwards so I was above her straddling her waist. I grabbed her hips tightly as I kissed her, this made her gasp and I used the opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth.

She moaned lightly as I moved my tongue around exploring her mouth. I chuckled deeply when her tongue pulled away from mine. I pulled back so I could look at her. She was panting heavily and her whole face was flushed. I nudged her head to the side and I quickly moved down to her neck where I left small hickeys and bite marks all over. Our breaths came out uneven as I hovered over her body.

I kissed her again and I tugged at her shirt, I pulled away "Can I?" She nodded quickly. I laughed at her eagerness. I quickly dived down and started leaving bite marks all over her chest and stomach.

A few moments later there was a sharp knock at the bedroom door. I frowned and gave (y/n) a kiss on the forehead before getting up and walking to the door. I opened the door with a scowl, "yes?" I said.
"Chief Komui request your presence in his office immediately" he said.

Normally I would've just slammed the door shut. But considering we just recently got back from the mission on the ark Komui probably wanted me for debriefing. Which is something he would much rather do now than do later.
I nodded and closed the door before walking back to the bed. "Komui wants me in his office, Im going to go ahead and go now. Stay here and we can continue when I get back." I said giving her a sweet loving kiss. She pouted but nodded nonetheless. "alright, I'll wait here." She said. She sat back on the bed as I left to go to Komui's office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im going to leave the here for today. But there will be a lemon just not now, its to early in the story line. Also sorry for this being short im just not feeling it today :(