Intro

Sure the alpha had met and slept with a lot of women, sure he preferred to be drunk off his ass all the time, but he had never met a woman like this one. She had quite the attitude and her scent...

He had met many other omegas before none of which seemed qualified to be his mate. Every omega he met was either shy and timid or, angry as all hell. Although no woman had ever withstood his charms which is what annoyed him. It wasn't a challenge, he wanted a woman who would be a challenge, who could withstand his charms but not to the point of straight rejection. A woman who is too eager to fall into his arms was yes flattering but too easy.

He thought he would never find an omega who was perfect for him. That was until he went to save his pathetic apprentice from the Noah and save the ark. The girl was Allen's partner. I didn't think the order would assign him a partner other than to keep him out of trouble. She was a parasite innocence and she had beautiful white wings.
When I first saw her I was surprised, she was quick and graceful yet deadly. When I had thrown my apprentice she had come out of nowhere and caught him, even he had seemed shocked at her sudden appearance.

Cross POV:

I threw my filthy apprentice out of the way and watched him fly through the air until he stopped? I looked in confusion until I saw what or more like who had caught him. It was a woman, she had long brown hair that flowed gracefully in the air as she moved and, what confused me was she had wings. She gave me a quick glare for throwing Allen which I responded with my natural smirk.  She rolled her eyes before flying out of sight with Allen. I chuckled before using Grave Of Maira. "Carte Gard," I told her. She stood behind me and she started singing. I soon saw the others disappear and Tyki look confused.

"I hope you don't mind I made the brats leave," I told him bringing his attention back to me. I smirked before bringing out my gun and point it at him. "Time for judgment" I shouted before shooting 5 bullets. He threw a rock at the bullets and I smirked "Did you really think that would stop them? My bullets don't stop until they hit their target." As I said that the bullets came flying out of a rock and hitting him all at once. A cloud of dust went up and, I couldn't see anything. I felt myself being lifted up off the ground and grunted confused about what was happening. I struggled a little not sure how high up I was not wanting to be dropped to my death. "Stop struggling, I'm trying to help." A feminine voice told me. I looked up to see who was holding me and it was that woman from earlier.

"Hi, General Cross, my names (y/n) (l/n) and I'm an exorcist from the black order." She said with a small smile before looking back up. I could tell quickly that she was an omega, 'an omega in the order' she smelled like wine with a hint of rosemary. "Try not to move too much right now, it's hard to fly with somebody who keeps moving." We soon landed again, I relaxed a little before I heard the earl's voice. I heard the woman's wingbeats above me before she landed next to me. She looked at Allen.

"Wanna do the thing?" She said with a goofy grin. "Fine just don't drop me this time..." He said walking to her. "Promise," She said before flying up and hovering there. I saw my apprentice walk to the edge of the ledge we were on while the earl was still talking. "ready?!" she shouted down to him. "Ready," he responded. I went wide-eyed when she stopped beating her wings and started falling right off the edge of the ledge. I started to move forward until lennalee stopped me. "Relax they do this all the time." I saw my apprentice go with her.

I stood slack-jawed for a moment before I saw a white blur move up quickly. I watched intensely and saw that it was my Apprentice and (y/n). She used all her strength to throw Allen at the earl which caught him by surprise. He deflected the attack and I saw her quickly fly to catch Allen. She brought him back to the ledge "So that didn't work" she said with a frown. The Earl soon took his leave after I shot a few bullets at him.