Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 2 16

Start from the beginning

"I'll prefer silver but these are more beautiful than I can imagine," she gasped out as sadness began to take over her face she popped up smiling,"I'll plan the  engagement party," she exclaimed joyfully.

"Will you really?," Natasha asked hopeful,she loved how Yomeja's mind worked and wanted to see what she had planned.

"Of course,no body can do it as well as me," she told them as she left them alone to go plan it...she planned it the way she imagined her engagement party.

Everyone was taking pictures of them,the med wore soft burgundy three piece suits,the dresses were emaculant,Yomeja made it herself. Natasha's was a sheer top,her breast covered by beautiful red lace,the bottom flared out, reaching her knees with matching open toe heels. Wanda's was a sweet heart neck line,the back was sheer,outlined in red lace that fit her slim hips as it flared out,she wore red bottom heels. Yet the trick that Yomeja added was that the lace spelled their mates names,it was small and you'd barely notice, but when she showed it to them they squealed in happiness especially since the party was in New Orleans.

"Yomeja!," Peter yelled out,halting her conversion with someone else, not too far,"join us!," he added as they all agreed.

"I'll rather not ruin such a...perfect picture," she replied as they rolled their eyes.

"I'll raise your pay," Tony teased in a sing song voice. As they laughed she dragged her feet, her skirt hugged her shapely hips,her jacket hung dangerously low as she strutted to them in her baby blue platform sneakers. She stood between the two beautiful women,feeling very insecure compared to their beauty.  Flawless sandalwood skin,slim and fit, soft red lips,full breast and  small bubble butts;they looked so happy as she saw how the others couldn't keep their hands off the two women. Yomeja wanted to cry seeing why she couldn't add herself to their family. They were a perfect picture without her,yet Wanda saw through that same unnatural facial expression,she was broken.

'Maybe she thinks our marriage means we'll fire her,' Wanda thought,she knew Yomeja wasn't jealous her emotions were...diffrent.As the cameras flashed  her dark eyes analyzed the woman who pretended to be happy. Deciding it was best to speak with her later. They entered the building as them and their guests gasped,beautiful red roses hung from the ceiling as they entered large gates that showed a small water fall upon large rocks,the stage had Lana Del Rey on it, dressed in a elegant red dress smiling at them.  The room was full of red roses,large glass tables decorated with delicious food a wooden floor that was clean and waxed, ready for dancing.

Wanda shed happy tears as she saw her favorite singer and saw how much work Yomeja put into the party.  As they danced and enjoyed themselves her eyes kept flying to the purple eyed girl, she stepped away from her mates, going to sit next to the girl who drank champagne,eight empty glasses next to her.

"Your not dancing," Wanda laughed softly as the woman shrugged.

"I'm not much of a dancer," Yomeja replied  lying through her teeth she couldn't bare to watch them, much less join in on festivities when she was so sad.

"Well you look...sad," Wanda stated as Yomeja's eyes flew to meet hers.

"Does the others know?," she asked Wanda low as she shook her head no.