Optimus

It's been 1 day since you had the truck trying to get him back.

(Y/n): Come on dad please get up.

Cade: what did you say sweetheart?

(Y/n): oh..... Nothing.

Cade: hey do you want my help?

(Y/n): sure.

(The next morning)

Tessa: Dad are you working with lasers if so  not coming in.

Cade: you guys have never seen a truck like this before. Get in here. Lock that door.

Lucas: it doesn't have a lock

Cade: look! Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it something blew a hole in it!

Lucas: yeah so?

Cade: it's not normal steel. The shrapnel in the engine, it  ripped all the connections apart. And watch. And this took so Cade and (y/n) genius. You are gonna love this. When we hook this back to a working battery...

Cade puts some cables on a battery and the truck spoke.

Optimus: calling all... Calling all Autobots.

Cade: I don't think it's a truck at all I think we just found a transformer.

Lucas: A trans- uhhh evacuate.

Lucas and Tessa run outside you and Cade follow them.

Tessa: dad, are you out of your mind? You need to get that thing out of here.

Cade: you don't have to worry me and your sister have been in there working all night we're fine.

Lucas: you know what? That's not a truck, okay? Your right. It's an alien killing machine.

This goes on for the next few minutes you go inside and try to get something out of him and it worked.

Lucas: what is that? looks like a missile.

(Y/n): it is whoa

The missile fly's around and goes to the house you hear Tessa yelling.

(Y/n): Holy sh-

All the sudden Optimus Transforms scarring the crap out of Cade and Lucas. Optimus hit Lucas in the head but you try and calm prime down.

(Y/n): Optimus hi uhhh remember me it's been awhile like 15 years.

Optimus: (y/n) my daughter you are alive I thought you perished on Cybertron.

(Y/n): no I'm alive i missed you dad!

You burst out into tears.

Optimus: do not cry my sparkling who has raised you all this time?

Cade walks up to Optimus.

Cade: that would be me I'm cade Yeager.

Optimus: cade, I am in your debt. My name is Optimus prime. My Autobots there in danger I need to go i need to go now.

Cade: let us help you.

About 10 minutes later cia agents come to the house you told prime to hide and he did agents start getting out of the car and they found out about Optimus being there and about you being his daughter.

Agent: (y/n) prime good to finally meet you, use her as bait.

Agents started to grab you pinning you to the ground one of them pointing a gun at your head.

(Y/n): Let me go.

Agent: tell us where your daddy is maybe we will. 5 seconds.

(Y/n): I don't know.

Agent: shoot her.

(Y/n): Nooooo!!!

Just then the barn exploded and Optimus came out.

Optimus: HERE I AM!!

Optimus told you to run and go with Cade he would come back for you.