Home

After we finish hugging, I get back into bed and eat my breakfast. When I finish, I took a shower, got changed, and got ready to leave. Finally, I get to go home. No more hospital food, I get to have my own bed and wear ACTUAL clothes. As my mom pushes me down the hallway, I see Denise standing by the elevator.

"Well, look at you... I'm so happy that you are better than you were before you came in. Now go out there and live your life." Denise says to me as she hands me a small gift wrapped in purple wrapping paper. Don't cry Bianca.

"Thank you Denise so much. Even though I've only known you for the days that I have been awake, you have really grown on me and you're a very close person to my heart." I express and reach up to hug her. She reaches down and hugs me as well and we both squeeze a little.

As we release each other she presses the button for the elevator. As soon as the elevator comes, she walks back to the nurses desk and smiles at me. I give her one last wave before the doors close.

"Don't be sad honey, you can always come back to see her whenever you want." my mom assures me and rubs my shoulder. I nod my head and wipe the tear that was falling down my cheek. As the elevator comes to a stop, I see that we're on the first floor. Whoa, this is a huge hospital. Where am I? As my mom rolls me out of the hospital I am immediately blinded by the sunlight.

"Oops, sorry dear. Here are some shades." my mom exclaims and hands me some sunglasses.

As I start to put on the shades, a car drives up to the doors of the hospital and stops in front of us. The passenger window rolls down to reveal who is driving the car.

"Woosung? You're picking me up?" I question as I'm wheeled closer to the car.

"Yes I am. Is there a problem with this?" He asks as he get outs and walks over to me and my mom.

I slowly rise up from the wheelchair and I stretch my back. I walk towards the car and before I could open the door, Woosung slaps away my hand. I snap my head towards him.

"You can't get in unless you answer my question. Is there a problem with me picking you up Bianca?" HE questions and leans in towards me. I thought Tae would come and get me... I shake my head no and reach for the door again.

" Can you at least let me be a gentlemen?" Woosung whines as he pushes my hand away from the door again. Gosh he asks so much like Jimin... he should join them, I'm pretty sure they would all love each other. I roll my eyes and I let him open the door.

"After you m'lady." He says in a horrible British accent while holding the door open. I laugh and climb in the car. I can already feel that today is going to be a long day.

As my mom and Woosung climb into the car, I start to doze off. Who knew standing up would be so tiring? I need to get back in shape. I see that Woosung looks at me through the rear view mirror.

"It's okay to take a nap Bianca. We'll wake you up when we reach the house." He speaks softly at me and smiles.

"Okay." I make myself more comfortable and the last thing I remember was thinking about finally being home. Home sweet home.