Jeff & Diana Zisselman- An Eye-catching Personality

Jeff Zisselman's life is encouraging. Jeff said that his life has given a lot to him. This eye-catching personality was born on 19th July, 1966 and lived in Merrick, New York in his initial years of life. His father Isaac Zisselman was a Juris Doctor in Law and mother, Marcia Blitz Zisselman was a housewife. Therefore, he had a special affinity for the place. His association with Brooklyn is very strong because of his early childhood memories that he spent under the bosom of his maternal grandparents.

Jeff Zisselman has been a very sharp child since his early childhood. His passion for his work and professional growth helped him to come out of the flying colors and do well in his career. Jeff Zisselman always considered his father as his ideal and preferred to be a lawyer just like his father.

Jeff believes that human emotions like forgiveness, love and gratitude are the key elements for being successful in life. He knew that a person who is not positive and humble can never be an entrepreneur. He is married to Diana Rader Zisselman from Villa Park, California.

Diana was born on 4th of April 1965. She is an educated woman who graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) for undergraduate studies in Sociology with a Psychology emphasis, and further attained a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from Loyola Marymount University. Jeff considers Diana as his biggest strength, who supported her in every good and difficult time in his professional and personal life.