Chapter 1- Reunited

Dear Diary, 

                       I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE MEANING LOVE!!. I mean young lovers would elope with their partners.That makes no sense. I just can't understand why love has to exist. Some people are successful without having a partner in life?! Well at least there's one thing I'm thankful about love. It brought me to this world. Yes, love is just a baby maker. And because there's too much love in our world today there's also great poverty. You can't eat love.

*RING*

          I winced at the sound of my alarm. I quickly hid my diary and rushed downstairs to say my goodbyes then went to go to school.

          I'm getting annoyed because couples are having PDA's almost everywhere in school. Like come on! There's practically a rule about that! Great, here comes my FAVORITE (note my sarcasm) part of school. Girls, let's just say ladies that can't keep their legs closed, are whispering and giggling. Wait, what's the latest gossip?

          "Hey girl!" My best friend Belle caught my attention. I have two best friends and I can't seem to find the other one.

          "Oh hey! By any chance you've seen JJ? Didn't sat with her at the bus this morning"

          "Well no, God, Maybe she's late again...You know how she loves to enjoy the remaining days of her freedom" She shrugged.

           Oh where are my manners. Hi! Let me introduce myself I'm Madian (Mey-dee-an) Anais (Ana-yis) Highmore, 17 and in senior high. I hate everything that involves neon pink, dark violet, neon yellow and orange, lovey dovey crap and Valentines Day. Oh and I don't believe in love. My friend back there is Brooklyn Paris (Pa-Ree) McKinley , 17 also attending the same school as me. Bubbly and smart and as mentioned earlier my other minion Harper Olivia Presley, a lay-low type of gal, 17 and shy, not unless if you mess with her hair and she parties like a wild animal when drunk.

          "Brook, you think she went clubbing last night? I mean Harp's never late unless she went to a club, get wasted and well got attacked by a massive hangover the next day or something" I was getting worried, first day of our senior year and my best friend is not here?! That is not normal I tell you.

          "Hey Bitches!" Ah speaking of the devil herself.

          "Where have you been stupid?! We thought you died of hangover or STD's or something" Belle exclaimed. We refuse to use our real names. B/Brook for Brooklyn , Harps for Harper and well me, they either call me moore (because of my last name) or Maddy.

          "The heck? STDs? I never sleep around you dick!" She said while slapping Brook's head. Ah my friends never fail to amuse me.

          "Besides I heard some whores gossiping about a new guy named uh, Alex or was it Zach? I dunno but I heard he has gorgeous green eyes, silky chocolate brown hair, a dimple on his cheek was left or right? Doesn't matter oh and he's filthy rich" she said nudging my arm.

          "Oh, I remember someone fantasizing guys with those qualities. Hey Maddy maybe it's time for you to get to know someone." Brooklyn touched my arm with a smirk plastered on her face.

          I quickly pushed her away not wanting to hear anything that is related to love.  "NO FUCKING WAY! Once I graduated high school, I'll go straight to college so I can get a decent job and live my amazing life alone!" I exclaimed

          "O come on Mads, get over it. You should move on from the past and go on with the future. Being alone is not healthy. Yes, you can savor all the riches all by yourself but would it be better if you share it with someone too?" JJ looked at me with pity visible in her eyes. Yuck! I hate their pitiful looks.

           "You never felt the pain that I've been through .I'd rather die selfish than to love and be left like nothing." i bitterly snapped back

          They became quiet and dropped the topic. The doors were opened and entered a sexy Greek God. He has that intimidating yet soft look o-...WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING?!!! NO MADIAN! YOU SWORE NOT TO. The Guy passed by and smiled at me?. What the, If I was 7 back when I still believe in love I would've melted by then, but not this time. The past will always leave a mark and that practically scarred my beliefs about love. I took both of my best friends' arms and went to get out schedules.

A/N HEY!