Epilogue

Epilogue

Music softly played from the radio on the dresser, and fairy lights twinkled over the queen-sized bed perched in the middle of the room. Soft humming came from the cracked bathroom door, and a cool breeze was blowing in from the cracked balcony doors.

Brooke Buchanan hummed softly, coming out of her bathroom with a smile on her face. She moved toward her balcony and grabbed the brush, pulling it through her long black locks. She had gotten home not but two hours ago from Prawn and the party at the den. Bucky walked with her home, and they chatted like brother and sister should. She was afraid to go in, but Bucky told her it would be alright, and he would be right by her side.

She had walked in and was immediately greeted by her parents. But they were angry or upset, they were happy. She sat down to talk with them, and they explained how sorry they were that they hadn't spent so much time on her and more on Bucky. They hadn't realized how much it had hurt her, and they apologized. She accepted their apology and explained her friendship with the werewolves and the zombies. They seemed very wary but accepted that they made their daughter happy. Even Bucky spoke about trying to be more welcoming about them. He knew one wolf made her happy.

The mood lightened up then, and she spent about forty-five minutes chatting with her parents and laughing, enjoying herself with them, like it should be. She headed upstairs to shower and change after that, hugging her parent's goodnight, as well as Bucky, before heading upstairs.

She smiled at her reflection. The markings stood proudly on her face, and the strands kept their new white color. She couldn't help but giggle, thinking back at the conversation she had kept with both Wynter and Willa. She was happy. Genuinely happy with the results. Everything seemed to click into place, and the story seemed to be ending.

There was a scratching sound coming from her balcony. Brooke spun around, before letting her air go when she noticed who it was. "Wyatt! You scared me!"

"Sorry, little pup." He apologized with a shrug as he clambered over the railings, jumping onto the balcony. Brooke pulled open the balcony doors wider, looking at him with a smile. He had changed out of his Prawn outfit, and was wearing black jeans and a purple shirt, brown vest with the fur hanging over it. Brooke blushed at her outfit. Black leggings with a longer sleeveless pink shirt over. Her new co-captain jacket was slung across her chair in the corner, and her dress was discarded on her bed, waiting to be put back in her closet. "What are you doing here? It's midnight. If my parents see you, they'd freak." She said, walking out onto the balcony and closing her doors slowly.

"Nice outfit." He teased and she rolled her eyes, pushing his chest playfully. He laughed, brushing his chest before looking at her. "How'd that go?" He asked, one hand stuffed in his pocket.

"It went great. We talked like a normal family. They apologized and I feel like ties have been mended. But we'll see." She explained to him, smiling at him. "Now you're ignoring my question. What are you doing here?" She asked. He chuckled and looked down.

"Close your eyes."

"What?" Brooke asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just trust me, okay? Close your eyes." He repeated.

She huffed. "I swear Wyatt Lykensen..." She threatened, before closing her eyes. He smirked, before taking her hand in his. He looked over the silver bracelet and took a breath, before fixing the new charm to it. He ignored the slight sizzling and burning as he did. He smiled once it was complete. "Okay, open your eyes."

Brooke opened her eyes, looking at him, where he was still holding her hand. She looked at him, confused, before down at her bracelet. She noticed the charms had been moved, before pulling her hand away to look at the bracelet. Her eyes widened. Between the wolf charm and the B charm, was a little moonstone charm. It shimmered in the moonlight. "A moonstone?" She asked softly, looking up at him with a grin on her face.

"I know it's not an actual moonstone necklace. I was able to salvage one and make it into a charm. I knew it meant something to you, to be a part of us." He spoke, his cheeks tinted red as he scuffed his foot against the ground. He stumbled when Brooke's arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him tightly.

"I love it! It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, looking up at him. Wyatt smiled, his arms wrapping tightly around her and hugging her. They stayed like that for a few minutes, before Brooke heard her mother's muffled yelling from her door. They always did that before going to bed. She pulled back and opened her doors. "Goodnight!" She yelled to them so they would know everything was okay, before turning back around. "I have to head back inside, before my parents get suspicious." She said.

Wyatt nodded, smiling softly as she walked back over to him. He was leaning against the railings, watching her. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked softly, taking her hand in his as the other moved toward her cheek, caressing it and letting his finger graze the markings on her cheek. She didn't know how much it really meant to him to see these. She blushed, her head leaning into his hand. "Of course." She said softly, looking up at him.

Wyatt swallowed, looking down at her as his heart hammered in his chest, before he let instincts take over. He leaned down, connecting their lips in a soft but sweet kiss. His eyes slipped closed, his hand moving to her side to hold her. Brooke closed her eyes, returning the kiss as her hands made their way to his shoulders. They kissed for a small moment, before pulling back. Brooke bit her lip, grinning. Wyatt grinned, looking down at her. He pulled back, before jumping up on the railings and jumping from the trellis and down. So that's how he got up and down. Brook leaned over the railings and watched him as he began to walk away.

"Wyatt!" Wyatt turned when she called him, looking up into the moonlight over her balcony, before at her.

"Awooo!" She howled playfully, giggling. Wyatt chuckled, looking at her. "Yeah. I love you too." He spoke softly, before turning and taking off into the night.

Brooke watched him until she couldn't see him anymore. She squealed playfully and giggled as she slid back into her room, before moving to her phone. Addison and Bree wouldn't believe this.

She was in love with a werewolf.

What could go wrong?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! So this is it! This is the end! I wanted to add this in and see what you guys think. I love everyone's votes and comments, they're appreciated.

Someone on another website said I should do a sequel? I've thought about it, maybe something a bit more serious. Like if they were older. I would make the story more mature, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Also if anyone would rather create artwork for this (aside from my very bad trial) I would love it and you would get all the credit!

Thanks again guys! If you think I should make a sequel then let me know!