anime babes

"Dave, this is stupid-"

"Nonsense, Sportsy! We're hot fuckin' anime girls! The kiddins 'll love us after this. Plus, Phone-head said he'd call the cops if I didn't do it."

The tangerine man sat cross-legged on the floor of the saferoom. Why did he have to join in on this idiotic plan?

Dave jumped up, and ran out of the room to take his place in the front, braids flying behind him.

Jack slinked up behind him, trying to cover his face with the long wig he was forced to wear.

"I really don't want to do this."

"Oh you'll be fine." Aubergine replied, making a small sign with his hands, making Jack blush slightly.

----------

Hopping up on the stage, the employees started to walk around frantically getting everything together before all of the children came in.

"Oh god- are you sure this was a good idea, Peter?"

Jack was head over heels in his normal orange powder, but now having to add woman's makeup atop of his face made him quite anxious.

"What if I trip over in the goddamn heels. I'm not going to be able to get myself of the ground!"

"O-oh heck, calm down, em-employee. You'll be fine. Just get out there and do your hecking best!" Peter exclaimed, trying to hype up his anxious employee.

"Alright." Jack raised his finger up to the Phone's face (if he even had one at this point.) "If anything happens, it's your fault.."

----------

Climbing back on the stage, trying to keep his skirt down in the process, Dave fixed the microphone.

Looking around to make sure no one saw what he was doing, he grabbed a near-by doggo.

"Awwww, how c00t!" He told it, plopping it infront of the microphone.

Everything was set. Besides for one thing...

Jack was hiding behind the curtains once again.

"Aw, come out, Old Sport. Ain't nothing gonna hurt you!" Dave cooed towards him, then giggled.

"No, I think I'll just stay here for the re-"

Jack was then cut off by the purple man grabbing his arm and pulling him to the front. Looking to where Dave was pointing, he could see children flooding inwards, screaming and pointing at them.

"Here we go!"

----------

Ripping the wig off, Jack stubbornly sat back down.

"That was the worse thing I could have ever done here.."

"Thanks for the help, man." the aubergine replied, winking.

"Just... take that stupid dress off."

"You don't like it?" Dave whimpered, looking over to his friend as he plopped down on the floor.

"Dave. You're the worst."

"C'monnn Sportsy." He cooed "I know like it."

Jack shifted uncomfortably, sitting his hands on his side.

"Stop."

"Nah, I don't think I will."

"Whatever. Wear the dress for all I care."

Dave once again did the sign he had done earlier, making the tangerine roll his eyes.

----------

A/N

Ok, so basically if you have FNaF amino, my Sailor Dave post got featured 😳. I made even more, pushing me forwards to wrote something about it.

Sailor Dave and Sailor Jack kinda hot tho ngl

Yes, I drew them and Blackjack (since he would be Luna) 😩✌️