She nodded her head at the others. "Help."

I gulp as I grab one by the shoulder, and grab under his armpits, dragging him as fast as I could to the locker. I don't want to touch a corpse long than I have to. I'd rather eat normal human food.

"What's wrong?" Kurona asked as we got the last corpse inside. "Your pale as a ghost." She said.

I laugh, scratching my head nervously. "I guess, I'm not used to the dead yet." I said.

She looked at me with confusion. "But your a ghoul..."

She doesn't know... she doesn't know I'm an Hybrid. What do I do? What will she think of me if i tell her? Will she even believe me? I gulp again and sigh.

"I'm... not a normal ghoul." I said, well it was a start...

She frowned, waiting for me to continue.

I cough, clearing my throat. "Vincent hasn't told you yet, had he?"

"Told me what?" She took a step back. Then without warning, tentacles come out of her back, two of them, and slam me to the ground. Her eyes are suddenly filled with anger.

"I knew it! You smell human, your a human!" She says with disgust.

I cringe from my arm being crushed, i think it's broken. "I-I'm not... a human-"

She pushed the pressure on further, making my arm burn with pain. I scream, I glare at her with hatred for a second, but I need to remember, she thinks I'm the enemy.

She looks at me for a long time, and suddenly her face comes to realise something, she lets go, and I instantly cradle my arm. Tears come to my eyes, she tries to help me up, but i swat her hand away.

"Stay away!" I said, my voice sounded wounded, which i was, it hurt like hell. My arm wasn't just broken, it was shattered.

She flinched. "I saw your eyes. They don't turn black... but your pupils turn red..." She sounded confused.

I stand quickly, anger built up inside me. "Well you can go die for all i care! I'm not telling you." I said quickly as i jump into the truck, she quickly follows and sits in the passenger.

We're in silence, then i calm down. My breathing becomes my steady, but I'm driving with one hand, which i sort of difficult with turns. Kurona then speaks.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles.

"And?" I groan.

"Sorry for not letting you talk and I'm sorry for breaking your arm... crushing you arm, i mean." She corrected herself.

I sigh, this girl. Why is it so hard to be mad at her? Is it because I can sense a dark past from her, that i pity her?

"It's fine, it's already healed anyway, see?" i lift my arm, and truth be told, it's fine.

She looked surprised. "That's amazing healing." She said.

It's true, Vincent said my healing was incredible, I'm surprised too, even a shattered arm healed within ten minutes. But I'm still not invincible, no one is.

"Here's the deal, I'll tell you what I am, if you promise not to freak out, okay?" I said, glancing into her eyes to make sure i was serious.

She nodded. "I promise."

I smile, feeling guilty. "Your right, I am part human."

She flinched.

"But! But I'm also part ghoul." i explained.

She looked confused. "Isn't that what i am?"

"No, you were made into a half ghoul. I was born a Hybrid." I said.

She looked shocked, she stared at me as if I was some unknown figure in the distance, she squinted at me, probably trying to see if I was lying to her. I gave her a sincere look, and she looked back at the road.

"No wonder Vincent likes you so much." She said, crossing her arms.

I laugh. "Well, he might not like me for long if he keeps sending me on errands." I give her a grin, causing her to flinch, did i scare her?

I park in the garage, and once we walk in, Vincent comes into the garage, his arms crossed. "Now you know what type of world we live in, Levin." he said.

I give him a smirk, opening the back and grabbing a body, throwing him at Vincent, making him catch it. "Yeah. But next time you send me on an errand without telling me what I'm getting, I'm gonna punch you."

Vin smirks back at me, as he puts the corpse on his shoulder. He points back at the lounge. "Once were done, I want you to meet two new residents, one of them is anxious to meet you." He said.

"One of them?" I look at him with question.

He gives me a nervous look. "Lets just say... the one that doesn't want to see you... doesn't really have a sane mind at the moment." He said.

Kurona looked at the lounge area at the new people and her eyes instantly went wide. She mumbled something, then rushed forward.

I look at where she's running, at the new people. One is sitting down, looking rather empty, a girl, long purple hair sprawled around the chair, she stared at me for some reason. The other was a man, he had a short chin beard, and a shiny silver color to his hair and grey eyes.

I think I heard what Kurona mumbled.

Did she say... Mother?