Mrs Beatrice?

Mrs Beatrice?
"Hi kim" Kristen (Mrs Beatrice) replied.
You're Kristen Owens?? I asked, perplexed. The person standing in front of me was a woman i greeted every simgle morning of my life. The ever so slight breeze making her blonde hair sway. "What do you want?" I asked.
"You're not safe."
"Well, thats one way to drop a bomb" I replied sarcastically. "We need to talk, but this is neither the right place nor the time. Meet me at this addess in three days" Mrs Beatrice said while shoving a paper in my hand which i quickly placed in my pockets the moment i heard Ben's footstep.
"Kim, who's at the door?" Ben asked while walking down the stairs.
"Oh its just......" by the time i turned back to face the entrance of the house, she was gone.
"No one, probably kids trying to pull some stupid prank.
I quickly walked back to my room shutting the door behind me. On inspecting the paper there was only one adress, an adress i knew all too well.
"Well we'll find out in three days, wont we. "
I crept back into my Mums room to check out the latch.
"What do we have here?" I murmured taking out the contents in the latch.
"Hmmmm, a flash drive, a piece of
paper, a watch and a key.
"First things first, the paper"

"A riddle?? Really Mum?""Uuurrrrgghhhh" I whisper yelled in frustration

"Uuurrrrgghhhh" I whisper yelled in frustration.
I spent the entire day thinking about the riddle, what has hands but cant shake?
And.....i didnt realize when i slept off.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
♤♤The next morning♤♤