* * * * 2 * * * *

Waking up to the sound of an extremely loud alarm clock is officially the worst sound ever.....wait, wait..... Waking up to Ben's alarm clock definitely beats it.
     "Bennnnn,, turn that alarm clock off, it's literally ringing my brains out...Arrggghhh!!"   I shouted through the wall that separated me from actually killing another human being.
             "Get off your bed little sister. You have school, remember?" Ben replied peeking through my bedroom door.
  "Not that I expected your fish brains to remember or even notice that I've been staying home for the past one week. It's summer" . I said after Ben gave me a weird look.
       "Just get downstairs before Mum gets your head on a stick. You know how she gets." Ben whispered. "Yeah, I know." I murmured beneath my breath unfortunately from experience. "Plus......kim, you have a visitor."
   "  Who? " I asked.
     ***Kemma***
      It's funny how hearing one name or seeing just one person can bounce your grumpy morning behaviour. I did all my dilly rallies in the bathroom and ran down the stairs.
  " Morning dad, Mum. " I greeted.
"Morning sweetie ", my parents replied.
"Hiiii bestiiiiieeeee!! " I said to Kemma with a wild smile on my face.

       "Kimmmiiiieeeeeeee , how are ya??"
After all the hallelujahs and hysterics performed by Ben....lol who am I kidding....performed mostly by I and Kemma, we all sat down to eat.

       " Hey, isn't that your aunt Terry?" Kemma exclaimed pointing at the muted television. " Turn the volume up. "
    ******" Coming live to you from Montsville is Terry Miller and there has been yet another murder. According to our sources, the body of eight year old Stella Renox was found during the early hours of today. Could this murder be connected to the other murders that has occurred in this same town..............................."
        Kim had already zoomed out as all she could see was red, a hazy red, then it came into focus but it was only flashes... red boots, blonde hair.
        Her mum's voice brought Kim back to reality.         
              " Hey, isn't that the girl from down the block? The weird one that keeps staring? You guys gotta be extra careful , Ok? Kim, Ben, you got your Bibles? I ain't having any of my babies being killed in any alleyway..

          You see a guy with a gun, you shout Jesus like your life depends on it cause it actually does and you whoop his ass with it.....are we clear?? "
   "  Yes Mum." Ben replied rolling his eyes but still smiling.
    I on the other hand might have been smiling on the outside but my mind was a mess.
       Red boots? I don't remember having any red boots.
   Blonde hair? Last time I checked, I was brunette. Hmmmmm