"Dad,I'm scared"

"Who is it" layla calls out.She looks through the window.Shes grossed out at what has been set upon her.She stumbles back a little and runs to her phone.She dials her dad immediately.*He answers*"Hey kiddo whats u-","DAD,I heard a noise at the door than I look out the front window and there is a dead cat outside" she whimpers into the phone."Layla,listen close,go to your room and lock the door,NOW!"."Dad you are scaring me" she says in a confused voice" ."Just do it,i will be home in 30 minutes and I will explain everything".*He hangs up* "Dad?!?" Layla locks all the doors then locks herself in her dads room.She looks on the cameras and sees something that sends chills throughout her body.She sees a dirty looking women, covered in dirty and what looks to be blood.She stumbles to the floor.After a few minutes of thinking about what she just saw,she stands back up and checks the cameras once again but....The women was gone.Layla begins panic,she grabs the pocket knife that she knows her dad keeps in his dresser.Layla checks the time,the clock reads 9:30 pm.All of a sudden she starts hearing a low scream,more of a screech.It sounds like a cat mixed with a dying bird.She looks at to the camera on the front porch.She sees the women,The women is making that unsettling noise.But the thing that scares layla the most is that the movie is starring directly at the camera.