Time - Pengyoung (VAV)

VAV just came home. Well, six of them. Peng was still in China for some kind of show which made him unable to attend their activities. Anyways, Wooyoung missed his boyfriend quite a lot. Even though the boy was younger than him he had something on him, that made the smaller boy want to get protected and loved, want to get submissive – not in a sexual way.

Peng had promised him a pone call once they would arrive but seeing how their leader was faster than him with calling the Chinese, he sighed frustrated. He didn't mean it in a bad way, but he was mad at the oldest. He took away his time with the younger. Right in this moment he could her Pengs beautiful laugh through the phone and it made his stomach tight. He knew he shouldn't be jealous of the leader or feel like he got betrayed by the taller but he couldn't help it. Right in this moment he just wanted to feel the warm arms of the boy around himself, the broad shoulders of said boy to make him feel secure. He touched the choker around his neck. How was a layer of fabric around his neck able to make him feel comforted and comfortable, even more confident about himself and his looks. The choker wasn't even this special, just a thin layer of black fabric that was gently closed around his neck. Sometimes he even forgot he wore it since he got so used to it, but if he didn't wear it, he didn't feel well.

A soft smile was on his face when he remembered the day the younger gave it to him. He asked him to close his eyes and soon the big hand was on his neck. Not to say that he had a thing for choking but he lowkey did. While he was wondering how the boy behind him would've found it out, he felt the choker close with a small metallic sound and since then he only took it of when the stylists thought it was absolutely horrible when he would wear it. But soon they noticed how his performance would be slightly worse so they just decided to make it look matching to each and every outfit. Especially the head stylist had a soft spot for the couple after she saw them cuddling once and Peng comforting the older when he messed up a step. It was barely visible and for sure no one had noticed it but Wooyoung felt horrible. He practiced so hard for this one step but failed it nonetheless. And then there were Peng. He just hid the boy in his hug, made him forget about the world.

At this memory Wooyoung wanted to cry. How much he would've given to recreate the situation. Sure, it wasn't optimal that the stylist had caught them and sure the circumstances weren't ideal either but the hug was. He snuggled himself into his blanket, looking at the pictures and videos his boyfriend had sent him so that he would feel less alone. The boys smile made thing with his heart and managed to calm him down quite quickly.

He felt his eyes closing when his phone rang. With a groan he picked up the call, expecting it to be his mom or the manager. But when the soft chuckle of his boyfriend sounded through the phone, he imminently felt more awake. "Hey baby." Peng greeted in a soft voice, letting chills run down the elder's spine. "Hey." He greeted back, unable to hide the fact that he was tired and worn out. "I'm really sorry that I couldn't call you earlier, you know how hyung is." Of course, Wooyoung knew how their leader would behave. He would at least use a half hour to ask the younger about his well-being, then around 15 minutes how he ate and then for at least 20 minutes about his sleeping schedule. Then he would ask how the show went and after five minutes Peng would get distressed and hang up on the leader. It was always the same. The leader knew that he was behaving like an overly caring mother but who could blame him? VAV were his babies and he especially had a soft spot for Heejun and Peng. Sure, Hosung was technically younger than Peng but since the boy lived in another country, without his family, Geumhyuk just felt like he had to be a father figure to the boy and be responsible for him. Peng would never admit that he secretly enjoyed the attention but to be honest he wouldn't have need it.

He was the tallest member, had an eight- pack, was strong... and he wasn't even the youngest anymore! Hosung and Heejun joined them such a long time ago, that the leader definitely should've have it in mind by now.

Who was he kidding? Yeah sure, all those were true, but in the end, he still was a child in a way. Except when it came to Wooyoung. Wooyoung always played an important role in his life and when he asked the older out – right after he got to know that Yoonho, Hosung and Heejun would join them – scared of loosing him to the newbies, his life suddenly had a new sun. Wooyoung was all he cared about. The small fragile boy, that could kill him with his dance moves.

Ignoring the fact that both of them were memorizing events that happened between them, Peng sighed kicking the older out of his trance. "Are you sleepy?" the Chinese asked, not having missed the yawn that escaped the elder's lips. "I'm fine, don't worry." But just at his voice Peng could tell something was wrong. "Tell me the truth." "It's just... I missed you." He admitted in small. "I missed you too precious. Promise me to not be sad, okay? I'll be back in two days." Wooyoung nodded, he knew that it was dumb for sulking over a this. "And then we will cuddle? Me and you time?" he asked hopefully, knowing he wouldn't get what he wanted when the younger sighed. "See I would love that but I already promised Yoonho hyung to help him as soon as I'd be back."

Wooyoung nodded, he knew this was important for VAV but it still hurt. "So, you have time for him but no for me?" Peng sighed heavily; he knew that this would be the result. "Honey, see Ias would love to spend the day with you..." "But the work with Yoonho hyung is more important, I know." He sighed, debating with himself if he should hang up or not. "Nothing is as important as you baby. Fine, screw work, screw Yoonho hyung. Let's have a you and me day when I come back." Wooyoung knew how important it was for Peng, to be a useful member and to help. He knew that he loved his work a lot. And that made it even more meaningful to the older.

"I'll make you work harder the day after though." Peng laughed and nodded. "Alright hyung." He said in a mocking manner. They dropped the formalities when they started dating – at least without cameras, it would've been suspicious.

As promised, they had a couple day right after Pengs arrival and as expected Yoonho wasn't even close to mad. When he saw the pleading look in his dongsaengs eyes he knew it was the right decision to let Peng of the hook for the day.

Just for this day though.

{1264 words}

Let's face it, this one succed.

No I had not random thoughts about this choker thing and wrote a os for it-
BTW I don't know if this ship even is a thing but I wanted to have Jacob included since his schedule in China and just let my brother pick another member since he doens't know them