Tenderfoot's Tale

Scamp's POV

Ruff ruff! Hey there! My name is Scamp! I'm the son of Lady and Tramp. Okay do I look like my dad? I don't see it. I think I look like my mom, I act more like her too. Anyways, I'm a dog who is all about the thrill of life. I love feeling things, adventure, adrenaline, love. Most of all love. I had an eye opening experience a little while ago. I wanted adventure and wanted to be a street dog so I ran away from home. Away from my parents, owners and sisters. I wanted to be free and live on the wild side... also I saw this super cute girl who I wanted to get to know better. I ended up meeting up with her again, she's a Pomeranian Siberian husky mix. And we started talking and I was flirting with her a lot cause I had a super huge crush on her! And....still do to this day. Long story short, I joined her gang and then we hung out one night after a near death experience of falling off a bridge, we went and chased fireflies at night and went out to eat. I was falling for her hard. And that night was the first time I realized she has been crushing on me too! That was such an amazing night. Every night with her is the best night ever and every one gets more better than the last although that night we first "went out" will always have a special place in my heart. Spoiler alert, we are currently a couple. We are so happy. She lives with us in our house. Thankfully the kid moved out. Thank goodness. I didn't like the kid, he told on me all the time. He visits sometimes but I can handle him in small doses. Life here is great, it's a fairytale with my love. I feel like the luckiest dog in the world and I never want anything else to change. I'm Angel's tenderfoot and I couldn't be happier.