Jitsuna then left the room and Phoenix sat back down on his throne.

D.P: 'Thirty years since all that happened.... Thirty years it took to rise..... Now things are finally getting done.... Sister..... I'm coming for your head..... You will not stand in my way.... Not anymore....I will destroy your mind and hope first, people in desperation and confusion are most likely to have a harder time fighting back... Just like in the old days....'

The UA students and teachers were transported immediately into the nearby hospital. It was soom enough that news started to appear about the Q.R.A raid in the national museum, people classify it as a symbolical attacl as they stole many symbolical items from the museum such as the Fuhrer's sword and the original flag that stood in the old H.Qs of the Q.R.A as well as some remnants of the None for All device. Classes in UA were closed down for a week to allow the students to recover. Thankfully due to some recovered documents from the Q.R.A when they raided the ruins of the old H.Qs they were able to find many revolutionary techniques in the field of medicine, so the students' recovery was fast especially since none held life threatening injuries, except for the ones exposed to poison gas but they were quickly treated.

In the streets many people rioted expressing their discontent of the Q.R.A raid, they wanted retaliation against them for having injured their youth, this combined with the recent fall of Sendai meant that the people were really angry, massive protests broke out in the major cities of Japan. In many cities the ghettos were raided as retaliation. The Military Police barely did anything to stop the masses of people storming into ghettos and using their quirks to destroy the houses, in some cases people died. In Musutafu and some other cities the heroes stood in between the ghettos and the angry mobs. Most of the heroes were old war veterans who had experienced the brutal massacres of the first ten years of the war and didnt wish to see that happen again. In Musutafu some of those heroes included Shota Todoroki, aka Ice Queen, Uraraka aka Uravity, Kirishima aka Red Riot, Tenha Iida aka Ingenium and Izumi Todoroki, aka White Phoenix, even some old timers like Endeavor, Mirko and Best Jeanist came to help prevent the rioters from entering the ghettos.

Finally after 4 days of riots the imperial government said enough was enough and the Prime Minister warned for the protests to dissolve in the next 24 hrs or the army would intervene. The next day the imperial army came storming down on the remaining protestors and by the next day all riots had been subdued.

The students had been able to get better by this time they had been released from the hospital at this point and they would go back to UA on monday, afterall school never stops.

Shihiro was invited by Riza to come over to a dinner in her house. Shihiro arrived and was promptly greeted by Izumi.

Izumi: Oh Shihiro! Nice to see you again!
Shihiro: Hi Ms. Izumi sorry for not having been able to come to training.
Izumi: Nonesense, you were wounded! Speaking of how are you?
Shihiro: Its mostly fine my wounds have mostly healed but my shoulder still hurts a little and I have to have it bandaged.
Izumi: I see, hope you get better soon! Come on Riza is in the balcony, she has been feeling lonely after spending so much time confined.
Shihiro: Okay I will see what I can do!

Shihiro walked to the balcony and saw Riza staring out to the city. He opened the door and spoke.

Shihiro: Riza!

Riza turned around and gave a small smile to him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.