truth of villainy (1)

(`・∀・') angst (`・∀・')

-

Amajiki was fuming, hell even more than fuming at this point.

"Why didn't you tell me you were working with the P.L.F?" he shouted, accidentally finding out you, out of all people and heroes, was working along side the most wanted villains in Japan.
"I'm undercover! Don't you get that! I'm trying to figured out a way to destroy them, to stop them." you try and reason, making sure to keep your cool. Yes, you were working undercover in the P.L.F, along side Hawks, deciding that having two people undercover would help with information, but with time, you started to agree with their ideology.
"Then why hasn't this undercover stuff been talked about with other agencies, I would of thought that my agency or FatGum's would of known about it!" he started to feel his eyes water.
"The only agencies that know about the case is Hawks and the gouvernement! They didn't want to put anyone else in danger." you raised your voice slightly, trying to get your point across.
"Y-you're just a vigilante! I saw how you and Hawks' talked. You know what, how about you just run of to Hawks, be vigilantes or villains together!" he started crying, his angers getting the best of him.
"I love you Tamaki, fuck, I didn't tell you cause I wanted to keep you safe. The P.L.F are a big organisation, bigger than you could ever expect! I don't want you to get hurt!" you start crying yourself, gripping the edge of the table.
"I can't even look at you in eyes anymore (Y/N), you were a great hero, but I guess you fell from grace, you flew to close to the sun..." he cried, the use of your name and not the pet name he called you nearly all the time sent shivers down your spine.
"You're on your way to becoming a villain..." he continued, the words you and Hawks' shared resonating in his mind.
'To be honest the P.L.F has a good point in society.'
'People rely on heroes too much, overworking everyone.'
"I'd never become a villain, if I did I would end myself on the spot!" you shouted, your hands now moving up to your sleeves to grip tightly at your arms.
"Just go some place else for the night, please... I-I need space to think." he said, more calmly than before.
"O-okay..." you shakily say, taking your wallet and keys before putting your jacket and boots on.
"I'll come back t-tomorrow or something... Love you Tama..." you don't hear him answer you, so you shut the door.

"H-hey Hawks, can you please stay at yours for a night or two?" you ask Hawks once you arrived at his apartment, your eyes watering more from the fact that this was real, you and Amajiki might of just broken up over some stupid mission, over your opinions. You loved him so much, it hurt so much to see him not anymore. All you wanted to do was to protect him and you never thought your ideologies would put an end to something you thought would be infinite. He nodded, opening his arms for a much needed hug.
"It's gonna be okay angelwings... There,there... Now come on, I made chicken wings earlier." he patted your head, his comment on food making you laugh through your sobs.
Maybe things happen for a reason.

-

(unedited)