high

(*'◒'*) random (*'◒'*)

-

warning: drugs (weed specifically)

-

You looked over at your boyfriend who was handing you the joint he just had rolled up. Both of you had no idea how you were doing this really or why, but you were.
Once you had both took a couple puffs, you set the joint down, saving it for another time.
"How do you feel?" you ask, stroking his indigo hair lightly.
"Calm, slightly fuzzy... How about you?" he explains, his head leaning on your chest.
"Pretty much the same." you both stayed in silence for a while until Tamaki started to giggle.
"What's up?" you ask, his giggles dying down.
"I'm hungry..." he smiles, getting up to walk over to the door.
"Tamaki no!" you catch him just before he reaches for the handle.
"But I'm hungry..." he whines as you pulled him away to the door.
"If you go out everyone will know you're high and you could get kicked out! There's a reason why I was so insisted on putting a towel at the door and keeping the windows open!" you make him sit down. You went over to a cupboard and passed him some biscuits to lower his craving.

Suddenly, Mirio's face pops up from the wall, saying hello to the two of you, making you jump.
"Hello!" he fully appears in the room, revealing himself naked.
"Mirio get some clothes on." you throw a pair of sweatpants at him which he quickly got into.
Tamaki hide his face in your pillow, scared what Mirio would think of his childhood friend being high. He was glad you took your time in making sure the room didn't smell like anything but fresh air and both your colognes.
"Why are your eyes so red (Y/N)?" he asks, worried for his friends health.
"O-oh yeah I just g-got some soap in my eye e-earlier." you explain, rubbing the back of your neck. Mirio shrugged before paying attention to Tamaki.
"Amajiki are you feeling okay buddy?" he asks, it wasn't unusual for Tamaki to hide his head in pillows, but it was always for a good reason.
"Y-you just kinda w-walked in on s-something." he says, his voice muffled by the pillow, hoping Mirio will understand what he means.
"Oh well I'm sorry, I'll leave you both to do what you were doing! Remember to use protection and to not be too loud please!" he walks back into his room, making the sweatpants drop to the floor.

"In the middle of something uh?" you laugh, making him pout.
"Shut up and pass me more of those biscuits please!" he argues, doing some weird grabby 'give that to me please' (in this case the 'that' being biscuits), making you laugh.

-

(unedited)
a/n: happy holidays btw