•3•

Brooke🅱
Molly is like my little sister. I can't lose her. If I do the only person I'll have left is Maddie and she's just a nurse.
Molly and I have a special connection. I don't know why but when we first met , we became best friends.
She's trusted me with everything, her secrets, how she feels, what she likes, everything. I'm going to miss her if she does....... die....
MollyⓂ️
I'm determined to finish my bucket list before I die. I will complete it. I need to.. I have to.....
Make a Wish foundation is giving me a wish. I don't really have one but to finish my bucket list, surprisingly they agreed (I know it's normally a trip or whateve but go with it❤️) They asked Madi to send a copy of it to them and they'd get started right away.
Honestly, I just want to meet One Direction, the Magcon boys and O2L. That's about it... But for Brooke's sake I did the others to so we could hang out more.
"Molly. Whadd'ya want to eat today?" Brooke asked me plopping down on my couch in front of the tv in my room.
I groaned "Im not really hungry." I told her giving her the puppy eyes.
She glared at me before saying "Molly, you need the protein and nutrients to fuel your energy. Please eat." she was begging by this point.
"Okay fine but-" I was whining when Madi came in with a big smile on her face.
I looked at her like I look at my Brussel Sprouts. "Molly, Make A Wish Foundation called.... They're going to contact One Directions Management as soon as possible." I looked at her like I saw Santa Clause.
"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH ONE DIRECTION?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled completely ignoring the glares from outside the room.
Today is just the best day of my life.
A
A
A
A
A
A
Harry's POV🆔
The lads and I were just sitting around the flat when Paul came barging in talking obnoxiously loud on his cell phone yet smiling brightly. "Mmm hmm." Louis glared at him for being so loud and interrupting his rant about carrots. "Yeah, they will be there. What's her name again?..... Ok that's a plan..... Thanks." he hung up and sat on the couch.
"What the heck was that about?" Zayn asked eyeing Paul like he was crazy.
"Oh, you guys are going to visit a little girl named Molly. She is 9 almost 10 and she has leukemia. She doesn't have that long to live and she has a bucket list she would like to do before she dies. You guys are on her bucket list." He said smiling at the last part but looking sad telling it.
Everyone's face went from happy and cheery to sad and depressed within minutes.
"She's so young." Louis whispered tears building in his eyes. Liam just sat there shaking his head and wiping his eyes.
"Why her?" Zayn and Niall asked tears streaming down their faces.
I just cried. There was nothing we could do but grant her wishes. I hope she can fight through this....