Chapter 1

Thud.Thud!THUD!What was that noise?!I took off my sleeping mask and walked to the door.I was going to open it when the 'thud' stopped.I went back to my beauty sleep.THUD,THUD,THUD!I had enough.I followed the 'thud' which led to the window,and there was Blue Blu,my blue bird.I shook my head.I opened the window and Blue Blu flew in."Blue!What were you doing outside?And the question is how did you managed to fit into the tiny gap?"I asked.Blue Blu chirped.I returned him back into it's cage.It hopped into the cage.I gave Fluffy,my hamster and Blue Blu food and a drink each.I went to shower and wore a pink top with a short that was until my knees.I went out of my room."Mom,can I take a swim at the pool?"I asked."Sure.Dad went to work already."I walked to the pool.Before jumping into the pool,I made sure no one had see me.When no one watched,I jumped into the pool.Immediately,my legs became light pink then turned into a darker shade if pink until it turned into hot pink.My hair had been braided and I still wore my pink top.Nobody knows I 'm a mermaid except mom,dad and Abby.It's to risky to tell anyone who I think I can't trust.Mom,dad and Abby are not mermaids.I don't know why mom and dad aren't mermaids.Suddenly,someone pulled my tail."AHHHHHHHH!!!!"I shrieked.Loads of bubble came out of my mouth.I turned around.It was Abby.She covered her mouth and laughed real hard.I rolled my eyes."I knew it!"She said.Abby can swim under water because when I became a mermaid,I had this drink potion.Who drinks it can swim under water and can talk too."Come on,Abby,let's swim to Bright Waters."I said.Bright Waters is the sea we love to swim.It is really bright.We swam to the bottom of the pool and went to a secret gate that mermaids can access to.Well,Abby can.Anyways,we entered the gate and swam and swam finally we reached Bright Waters.We saw our friend,Sassy the seahorse.She had a worried expression."Abby,Kate the sea is in trouble!"
-------------
Hey!This is my first story so it may no be really fun and all but anyway,I will write chapter 2 around next week.I'm not so sure.Okay please comment about what part did you like about this chapter.Bye!