*+Chapter 7+*

Tweek's POV:

I wake and look to my left and see Craig half asleep. He has a black eye. Oh god, what did I do? This is all my fault. He's going to hate me. He squints his eyes, opens them, and looks at me and smiles. 

Craig's POV:

I wake up and look to my right and see Tweek awake, but still laying down by me. "Oh, good morning," I say and look at him while sitting up into a sitting position. "G-Good morning," he says looking down, ashamed. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, putting my arm on his back. "It's just...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have gotten you involved." He says, on the verge of tears. "Tweek, nothing of this was your fault. You couldn't have avoided any of this." I say, wiping his tears. He looks down, in shame. I stand up. "What're you doing?" He questions. "I walk over to Stripe #6's cage and take her out of it, after feeding her. I walk over to Tweek again. "Here," I say, placing Stripe on Tweek's arm. "She's gonna bite me...!" He says, scared. "Shh, she doesn't bite, she's really nice." He calms down a little and starts petting Stripe. "Thank you." he tells me. I give him a reassuring smile. "Sure thing." 

We both hear the door open. Tricia walks in and squeals, "Awww!!! You guys are soo cute!" "Tricia get out, you're being annoying." I tell her. She sticks her tongue out at me and exits, leaving the door open.

 "Uh, do you want some coffee? I think my mom has a coffee machine downstairs." I ask and he nods. We head downstairs to the kitchen. I take off my hat and look at Tweek, who's laughing at me now. "Hahaha, what?" I laugh at him. "You look silly without your hat." He smiles at me.  "And you don't? Your shirt is miss-buttoned!" We both start laughing until were interrupted. 

"Haha, okay, lovebirds." Clyde says, grinning. "Clyde, what're you doing here?" I ask as I see Token and Jimmy walk up behind him. "Weeellll, I was wondering if we could have the sleepover tonight since, like, it's not a school night." We started school on a Thursday, so it was Saturday now. "Uh, yeah, that's okay with me. What about you, Tweek?" I answer. "Yeah, that's ok with me, I can make cupcakes." He answers. "I can help you with that if you want." I tell him, and smile and blush. "Oh, yeah that'd be helpful, thanks." "Aight, see ya at 6." Clyde says, walking out with Token and Jimmy. 

"Well, we better head to my place if were gonna start making those cupcakes, heh," He says. "Oh yeah." 

We walk over to his place and step inside. "Wait here I'll be right back." He runs up to his room and comes back with pink, blue, and green hair clips and puts them in his hair. "Sorry, I gotta wear these when I bake to keep my hair out of my face." He smiles, embarrassingly, as we walk to the kitchen. "Could you get the milk and eggs? They should be in the fridge." He says, getting the flour from a tall cabinet. Well, trying to. He's on his tippy-toes trying to reach it. "Do you need help?" I laugh. "Yes.." He says, embarrassed. I open the cabinet, getting out the flour. An hour later or so, we start the icing. "Okay," He says while slapping his hands to get the flour off. "So, what you're going to do is take the bag with icing in it and frost each cupcake in a swirl." He says while demonstrating how to do it.

We eventually finish them and eat the extra cupcakes we made. "These are really good! Not bad for your first time making them." He says, smiling at me, while eating the cupcake. 

Tweek's POV:

I smile at Craig and check the time. 4:00 PM. "Okay, we have an hour and a half to get ready until we have to start heading over there. I walk upstairs and change into new clothes since I'm wearing the same as yesterday. I put on a light pink sweater and leggings. I somewhat brush my hair but it doesn't do much. I start to walk down the stairs and Craig is standing by the bottom. I trip on the last step and almost yelp but open my eyes and Craig caught me. "Are you good?" He laughs. "O-Oh yeah, I'm good." I say, blushing. "We should probably get going. It's 5:30." I say, beaming as Craig nods and does the same.