~ ³ ~

,, ʰey Minhyuk! Stop being so clumsy! My new shirt.. It was expensive, damn!'' Jooheon screamed to Minhyuk. Minhyuk accidently poured red juice on Jooheons shirt. They say it's juice but it smells weird and they're drinking that 'Juice' 24/7.

,, You should be more carefull. And i don't care about your damn shirt, just wash it. Where is the problem?'' He snapped back. ,, Boy i swear to god, if the juice won't come of, you're dead. More than dead. I'll beat your flat ass so that you won't be able to sit the next few days!'' he cursed to him. Minhyuk wanted to speak back but Hyungwon came between: ,, Oh my GOD. Stop screaming you dorks. It's just Juice, throw it into the washing machine. And stop fighting because of a damn shirt.'' she said while laying on the choach trying to get some sleep.

Jooheon gut plumpy and went to his room and Minhyuk followed him.

,, Does this happen often?'' I asked Hyungwon. He turned around and looked at me: ,, Sadly yes. They argue about anything. Once they played a videogame and Minhyuk lost. Minhyuk got angry because he thinks that he's good in video games. But he isn't. So they got into a fight. Isn't that crazy..'' He muttered and turned around. I just nodded and standed up. I was bored so I went to my room. I almost opened my room but someone covered my mouth and my eyes. I got scared and i started screaming but without succsess. The person pulled me into a room and closed the door. Then he let me go. ,,You know that I kidnappend you, right?'' Wonho asked and looked at me.

,, I'm not 100% sure.'' I just said. Of coure it was him. Suddenly his eyes started glowing red. What the fuck, it was him. Anger builded up inside of me. I rushed to him and slaped him really hard. ,, You Monster..'' I muttered and went out of the room. Fuck him and this shit..

---------------------------------------------------------

( Wonho P.O.V)

---------------------------------------------------------

What the fuck just happened? Whats wrong with her?

Out of shock i hold my cheeck. I knew that she would be pissed but not like that. I can understand her but that..? I tried to forget what just happened so I went down to the others. They were like usualy sitting on the couch and were talking or playing videogames. Hyunwoo wasn't here. He's most of the time in his office working on his PC. I started talking with Changkyun and we changed the topic. Suddenly he started talking about our leader.

,, I don't know why she's so special to Hyung. That's weird. You noticed it too right? Whenever we talk about her, he stays quiet. He has something to tell us but he ju-'' ,, That's none of our buisness. Even if he has, we don't have to know. Of course I'm curious but if he doesn't want to talk about his relationship with her then we shouldn't dig more into it. We should respect.'' I cutted him off.

Why is he opening this again.. Why is he holding so hard on it? At the moment Hyunwoo came in.

,, I just checked the blood frigdes. We are running out of blood. We have to go and hunt again.'' He said and sat down. ,,I'll go.'' I stood up and waited. ,, Okay me too then.'' Hyunwoo said. That's weird. He never wanted to go out hunting.

,,Let's go. We don't have the whole day. It's possible that ˣˣˣ will see us.'' He said and we both rushed out into the forest.

---------------------------------------------

We returned with a big ass moose and a few rabbits. We put the things into our big fresser and I went showering. After the shower I went back to the livingroom and sat down.

---------------------------------------------

( ˣˣˣ P.O.V )

---------------------------------------------

I was bored so I went down into the Kitchen. I know that Kihyun is there cooking so i went to him. ,,Heyya. Can i help you?'' I asked him and he turned around. ,,Oh yeah. You can cut these things but be carefull.'' he pointed to the table with some vegies. I sat down and started cuting. I cutted faster and faster. That was a really dumb idea.

,,Ohw!'' I screamed. I looked at Kihyun. He was standing on the stove. He didn't looked at me. He holded his mouth and nose, runned out of the Kitchen and screamed.

The boys rushed into the kitchen and all starred at me. ,, What happened? Are you ok-'' Hyunwoo started talking but he cutted himself of. Changkyun was starring at my finger and Minhyuk was going crazy.

,, Get Minhyuk and Changkyun out of here. Kihyun bring me the first aid kit.'' he ordered without losing a minute. Everything happened really fast. Hyunwoo took my hand and went to a room that was unknown to me. It was big, dark and pretty empty. Just a black wooden desk, black couch and a big white screen.

He took me to the couch and I sat down. He started to clean my wound. I would lie if I would say that it didn't hurt because it burns like hell. He was so calm and concentraded. I just looked at him and was fascinaded.

,,Why are you all going crazy? It's just blood. Where is the Problem?'' I asked him, still looking at him. I actually didn't waited for an answer but I got one: ,, The problem is that we aren't normal as you think. Didn't you noticed when you got kidnapped? Did you forget what Wonho did to you?''

I was confused. What does he mean? There is something that I don't know and it's confusing me.

,, What do you mean? Please tell me.'' I begged him.

,, He bit you. He sucked your blood. Not just him but we all drink blood. The 'juice' that we drunk and talked about is blood. Didn't you noticed anything?'' He stoped tieing my bandage. ,, Isn't it ovious? We're vampires. We're monsters.'' He muttered at the end.

,, Tell me everything.'' I said. He looked at me. I knew that he was holding back. But luckily he kept talking: ,, There are clans. Our clan is called Monsta X. There are some clans like BTS or EXO. These two are enemies. The senior clan is called SHINee. They are the leaders of our being. They're like the government of vampires.''

I was in shock. This is unreal. I thought that Vampires are just legends and nothing more.

,, I'm done. Do you want to talk to the others?'' He looked at me with sadness. I nodded and we headed out to the livingroom.

---------------------------------------------------

I know. Evrything is happening really fast. But everything will slow down.

I wanted to talk about the things that are happening right now.

Please wash your hands and stay inside. I know it's hard but if you want that everything ends, please do so. It's really important and please take the virus seriously. This is nothing to play with. I live in Germany and it's getting very bad here. Again, please stay at home and wash your hands. If you go out for grocery shopping, please wear a mask and gloves.

Please stay you and your loved ones healthy.~

See you next chapter~ c: