~ ² ~

( ˣˣˣ P.O.V)

ʷe all were sitting on the table and were eating. It was quiet. Awkwardly quiet. I didn't touched the food, I wasn't hungry at all. I was just sitting there and doing nothing but starring on my food.

I didn't talked to one of them, I was to scared and pissed of at the same time. I felt that Changkyun was looking at me the whole time. In my eyes he was the person that didn't talked much. Minhyuk and Jooheon were the loudest ones. I could hear them from my room down to the livingroom screaming and laughing. I don't know about Wonho, Kihyun and Hyungwon. They were most of the times in their room. But i saw Kihyun sometimes in the Kitchen cooking, but thats it. I liked Hyunwoo the most. He's very polite and actually cute. Sometimes he just looks at me and smiles. I'm thankfull that he doesn't talk to me because i really don't need that. I don't know why but theres something that i really like about him the most, don't know what or why.

,, Why aren't you eating? Don't you like the food?'' Kihyun asked me and officialy broke the silence. Every single one looked at me. I got nervous and felt anxious. ,, I'm not hungry. I'm going to my room.'' I standed up smiled at Kihyun and went up to my room.

My new room was bigger than my old bedroom. I sat down on my table and started drawing.  I'm not a great drawer but I still liked to spent my time for things like that and not to be on my Phone 24/7 and laying in my bed. I didn't knew what to draw so i just went for it. After a while i opened my laptop to play some Musik and it was relaxing. I didn't noticed that it got dark outside, so I standed up, went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, i started brushing my teeth and went to bed. Before going to sleep I checked my social media and liked some posts. I got really tired so i closed my Phone, rolled to the other side and tried to sleep. After a few minutes I managed it and felt in a very bad sleep with a very bad dream. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

,, Go away! Leave him alone! Don't take him! I beg you! Please just leave us alone I beg you!''

A big figure took my brother from my mom and disappeared. My mom broke down crying and my dad talked to her. I was sitting on the coach. I was a kid so I couldn't do anything. My older brother is gone.. I started crying really bad and rushed to the door. I went outside with a hope, finding him but the hope went away. He was nowhere and no one saw him. I broke down crying much worse than before and i cried so bad that i passed out. The last thing that i saw was the face of my brother. But sadly it was just my mind playing with me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night and was sweating very bad. I knew that this would happen because i dream about the same dream every single night. It's teribble and i wish it would stop chasing me. There's not even a chance that he could be alive. I lost him when he was 16. I was just 9. And now I'm 20 and it's still chasing me in my dreams. I really miss him. I would do anything for him. But I don't even know if he' still alive or not. I really want to search him but it's been so many years, I don't know where to start. So I just gaved up. I hate myself for giving up. My parents don't mention him. They think that i don't know that i have or had a brother. But they are terribly wrong. I saw everything. But i never told or asked them about him. And i won't.

I was sitting in my bed, tried to calm myself but at the moment the door got slammed open so I got really scared. Hyunwoo was standing there. ,, What happened? Why did you scream? Did you dream bad?'' he asked me with a confusing look on his face.

,, I'm okay. Just a bad dream.'' I tried to end the conversasion but he kept digging into it. ,,Tell me. I want to hear it. If you're okay with it for sure.'' he came to my bed and sat down. I was shooked because i didn't thought that this would happen. I was holding back at first but i knew that i could trust him. He's the one that i like the most so it wouldn't be a bad desision, would it?

,, I lost my brother when he was 16. I was 9 at the time. There was a big black figure. He took him and disappeared. I don't even know if he's still alive or not. I gave up on him because my parent didn't even talked about him once. They really think that i forgot him and the situation that happened, but I didn't. Every single night, i dream the same thing. And it's hurting me so bad. I miss him but can't do anything..'' I started sobbing and looked on my hands while telling him. ,, His name was Hyunwoo too. He has the same name as you. So i think that you're just like a brother to me like he was. I know there are so many people with the name.. I wish i could find him one day. Like.. Just knowing that he's alive would be amazing..'' I looked at him and i couldn't tell what he was thinking at the moment.

,, I'm very sorry about what happened. You should go to sleep, it's very late.'' He said and left with a 'good night'.

I was shooked at his action but i didn't thought of it and went back to sleep. I think it was a good desision telling him. I fell asleep in a few minutes and i actually slept really good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back, bebes.~

Bruh i'm so tired lmao i hate my school dkdcjnvbdf-

I hope y'all liked the second part. I'll upload a another part today!

See ya in the third part! :*

By the way, ˣˣˣ is for your real name. It's like Y/N!