The meeting.

My alarm clock was blaring and I clearly did not want to start freshman year of college. I was more nervous than I have ever been and I felt as if I was going to puke. My roommate or best friend Kayla was already in the shower as I heard the water running from our bathroom in our cozy two bedroom apartment. Her boyfriend Jason stayed here a lot. I don't mind though he's very cool and we're all friends along with our gay best friend Riley, who also comes over very often. Riley's cousin got into town last night and we're all very excited to meet him. He's starting school with us.

As I got up I went into the kitchen and started making coffee. The coffee finish brewing shortly after. I grabbed a cup, and heading for the couch. Our living room was the best part of the house. Riley works in a furniture store and gets the best half off prices!

As i sat down my phone buzzed.
TEXT FROM: DIMITRIS
**Hey Belle , can i pick you up from work today ? I need to spend time with you(;**
Dimitris was my fuck buddy , friends with benefits ect ect. He didn't like labels and neither did I. We both excepted what our relationship was and there was no problems. I texted back
**I can't hanging out with Kayla , Jason and Riley tonight. I promised . Maybe tomorrow ?(;**
I sighed and took a sip of coffee. Kayla camed out of the bathroom dressed in a white baby doll dress with pink heels and a pink little purse and pick bow in her hair. Her hair was shiny curly an black her eyes were royal blue and i swear she was so skinny , an 5'6. Standing next to me she was extravagantly beautiful. I was 5'2 and curvy with a big bust and tiny waste big butt and nice legs. I had long straight brown hair and bright green eyes and few freckles scattered my small nose. I went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. When i got out i got on a pencil skirt and a red blouse i but on my red pumps and pinned my hair up into a bow shaped bun. With my side bangs curled around my face. I put on eyeliner and mascara too enhance my long lashes.
I grabbed my black purse that i carried all my books in.

"Are you almost ready ? " kayla yelled from the other room.
I walked out and her jaw dropped.
"Annabelle you look awesome !" She smiled . I knew she was being serious because she didn't call me by my nickname Belle. I laughed.
"Kayla shut up you'll always be prettier than me." I said shaking my head
"In your dreams! " she laughing grabbing her car keys and heading out the door. I followed her locking the door behind me. The streets of Boston were noisy and busy. We got in her car and drove to campus. I took a deep breath in and look at kayla as we arrived.
"Im scared... " I said to her my hands shaking slightly.
"Me to " she laughed it off and she got out of the car. I followed.
She walked to the front and i followed holding me head up high. I called riley.
***Phone conversation***
Riley : Hey where are you ?
Belle: On the main campus , where are you ?
Riley: In the cafeteria with my cousin getting breakfast , come join us ! Is kayla with you ?
Belle: of course kayla is with me , shes always with me . I'll see you in a minute.
**over**
"He's in the cafeteria " i told kayla as we started headed to east campus which held a giant dinner called the cafeteria.
We walked in and instantly spotted riley sitting at the table. We sat down together in the booth across from riley. I sat on the outside and was look around when i saw this guy dress in black jeans and white t-shirt with a gorgeous face and shaggy brown hair that covered one eye until he shook it of his face. He was staring right at me and walking over here. I almost fainted. He walked over and sat down. He just sat down right next to riley.
"Guys this is my cousin Marshall he's from London. " Riley smiled looked at Marshall . I looked at Marshall and he was staring right at me. I decided to break the long stare of his brown eyes piercing through my green ones.
"Hi I'm Belle " i smiles warmly. He flashed a smile and i swear i saw fangs.
"Hello Belle , is that a nickname ? " he said with his british accent that made me get butterflies when he said my name. I nodded
"My real name is Annabelle. " i said laughing "but its a silly name and its long so no j?,
body says it.
"Annabelle , is a beautiful name , for a beautiful girl. I once knew an Annabelle. " he said reminiscing .
The kayla spoke " and im kayla " she smiled.
"Hello" he said glanced to her and back to me.
i felt like i knew him from somewhere he seems so familiar yet strange at the same time and i just couldn't explain the butterflies on the tingly feeling in my body. Like i was slowly being drawn to him. Unwillingly like it was just meant to be like that.
*************************
AUTHORS NOTE: okay so what do you thinkk ??? Lol this is my first story and im really nervous but i promise it will get more interesting.
- Tina