part 2

"this is the new assignment" the girl's friend gave her the paperwork she's been holding.

"can't we have fun while being at home?why do we need to do these things?" the girl babble.

"oh yeah this assignment have 50 questions" the girl's friend added.

"so?" she asked her."so your 30 won't be alone and 29 doesn't need to accompanny it"

~ ~

"I hope today I can sit with you" 29 smiled at 30.

30 just let out an sigh and told 29 that it's okay if they didn't sit together because there's still number after 30.

"hey 29 what if today you sit with me? you know I already miss sitting with you" 28 become clingy to 29 and 27 sighed seeing 28 become like that.

"looks like that one paper fit 20 numbers" 30 mumbled after seeing the paper.

"that's great then I can with both you" 29 said while smiling.

"no wonder so many numbers tried to become friend with 29 so kind and nice" 27 thought after hearing what
29 said.

"so let's go?" 27 said and all of them went to sit at their place.

~ ~

"ouh yeah you're right,even number 50 won't be alone" the gi cheered after knowing no number will be alone.

"you're weird" the girl's friend said
and she nodded her head telling her that she is.

~ ~

"I'm glad that this paper could fit 20" 28 told 27 asked why.

"I mean like could you imagine if the paper only fit 2 numbers?!" 28 panicked after hearing it own thought.

"is there a paper that could fit only two numbers??" 27 asked.

"anything is possible"28 said and 27 nodded.

~ ~

"finally I'm done" the girl sighed and put the paperwork at the side of the table.

"no you're not,there's still two" the girl's friend gave her another paper work.

"whaaat no please no" the girl let out a heavy sigh but she still do it.

"one paper two numbers" her friend said.she looked at her with a confuse face.

"don't ask me the teacher said it like that because he wanna do something at the blank space" the girl's friend explained.

"don't worry about your 30 again,there's 40 questions"

~ ~

"TWO NUMBERS ONLY?!" 28 screamed and 27 scolded 28.

"ouh...sorry 28 looks like I can't sit with you this time" 29 looked at 28 with sad eyes.

"u-uh what if you switch with 27?!" 28 suggested."hey!" 27 scolded hearing it name.

"we can't do that you know,sorry" 29 and 30 went to the paper.

27 need to drag 28 to the other paper while 28 glared at 30.

"you can't do anything,if you count many times you're still getting 27 with 28 and 29 with 30" 27 said seeing 28 counting two numbers.

"this is so unfair.I shouldn't have said one paper two numbers before" 28 mumbeld.

"come on" 29 ran to the paper with 30.

"why are you so excited?" 30 asked seeing 29 being so excited after knowing that the paper fit two numbers.

"because I'm sitting with you again" 29 answered and showed 30 a beautiful smile making 30 blushed.

"y-yeah...let's just sit" 30 said and they weht to sit at their place quietly.

~ ~

"if I ever see see a work that will have one number left I will..."the girl said.

"you will what?" her friend asked her."I'll just give a friend to that lonely number"

"yeah I guess you're too weird and kind until you care for the number"