chapter 12

As we was going further In the dungeon we was on the 12th floor this was going to be the last floor we went to we then hear.

ROOOOOAAAARRRR!!!

As we turned to see this.

Welf: what the hell those aren't supposed to be up this high

Ryo: welf what is it.

Welf: a death maiden only experienced lvl 2's can defeat them.

Ryo: well let's see what I can do.

Welf: ryo no.

Ryo: ryo yes!

I then ran at it I used my axe to go straight for the head she blocked it and throw me off I then put a hand to the ground and said.

Ryo: FRENZY PLANT!!!

As I said that roots came out the ground and went at her they entangled her she couldn't move I then put a lot of my magical power in to my axe it let up with frost I then pointed it at her I then released my power causing a ray of frost to go at her it was clearly having a good effect on her I put more power in to it when I did she dusted.

Welf: the fuck.

Ryo: well I guess I'm pretty good.

Welf: ok then Lil hero.

Ryo: hey quit mocking me.

Welf: come on let's go celebrate.

I then picked up the stone she dropped but she also dropped her sythe I picked it up.

Ryo: hey welf can you make a weapon with this.

Welf: yeah probably.

Ryo: ok.

I then put it over my shoulder.

Time skip

As we was walking out of the dungeon I was getting weird looks from a lot of people some surprised we then went out separate ways as I got home I saw that goddess hestia wasn't here I layed down the sythe I got from the death maiden I I took off my armor I then went to bed.

Time skip

As I wake up I get ready I heard goddess hestia snoring I put on my armor and went out as I was going for a walk maybe a go in the dungeon as I was walking I saw I was getting a lot looks I then  hear from someone behind me yell.

???: Hey jerk off.

I turned around.

Ryo: who me.

???: Yeah you do you think your better than us just cause you leveled upped.

Ryo:*confused* no why?

just then another voice came up in.

???: He obviously cheated to get to lvl 2 so easily.

That voice belonged to.

Ryo: y-your Allen cho.

Cho: yeah that's me a lvl 4.

Ryo: o-ok nice to meet you but I really should be going.

He then came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and patted it.

Cho: yeah you should.

In that split second I was sent flying down the street I skidded across the ground causing cuts and bruses I then hit a brick wall I make a crater in it I fall to the ground as I hear.

Cho: what's wrong Lil hero aren't you supposed to be strong.

I got up slowly which surprised everyone that saw this.

Cho: what is that makes you so special to lvl up so quick what's your secret.

I could only listen I do t know how long I would be able to hold on.

Cho: what so special about a runt like you.

Ryo:*chuckles*

Cho: oh what's this you think it's funny we've tried hard to level up it took me 2 years but it only took you a month and you think your special don't you.

Ryo: no I don't I-I don't think that at all i-infact I don't ever think I was ever worthy to be in a familia or be an adventurer I always wanted to be one but I always thought that I was just gonna be a dreamer but I'm honoring my grandfather's last with I'm g-going to be a hero.

I then fell over as I black out I hear.

Cho: I'll send you right to your grandfather in hell.

Third person POV

He then tried to land the finishing blow that would kill ryo but the hand was caught by no other then.

Bete: now what do we have here.

Cho: b-bete!?!?

Bete: yeah I came out here cause I was told there was trouble and what do I find I find a lvl 4 beating a lvl 2 not only that but someone who is already down.

Cho: b-but.

Bete: also you just hurt my friend.

Just then Cho's face was so pale as he felt his arm snap.

Cho:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Bete: get the hell outta here.

Bete then punches cho in the chest he sent him flying bete then looked around at the people.

Bete: if I catch anyone trying to hurt ryo again I won't hold back like I just did he is under my protection!

As he yelled that there was a goddess watching him.

Loki:(he's like his big brother I may have to help hestia with ryo I might not like her but it would be best for her child.)