Ragini made Swara sit straight and engulfed in a tight hug. Both the sisters let their tears flow silently. At this moment, Ragini can be vulnerable; Swara can show her grief; they can settle the things in place together. Their hug showed the love, care and affection they had for each other.

"You're my sister, Swara." Ragini cupped Swara's face and made her look into her eyes. "You're my Shona. Do you see hate for you in my eyes?" Swara nodded a 'no' in reply. "Sisters can argue and fight over anything. They can do anything for each other, also. You were always besides me. Situations make people good or bad in front of others. Do others matter to you? No, na! We can love each other and we do understand too. How can you even think like that? And regarding Laksh, it's better for one to lose own love than two people losing theirs. Everything will end well, Swara. Don't regret for no reason. This too shall pass."

"Even if it is like that, I'M SORRY." Swara hugged Ragini while Ragini rubbed her back soothing her.

"Okay, apology accepted. AND I'M ALSO SORRY." Ragini showed her palm before Swara could speak in between. "I also did wrong things in between. I should also apologize, right? In between, I lost myself and selfishness overpowered where I was blinded to differentiate right and wrong. I'm sorry for that. I didn't ask you if you hate or dislike me because I know you won't. Well, the matter is now sorted. Don't ever come near me with your sorry face or attitude." Both of them chuckled, wiped each other's tears and joined their head in relief.

"So?" Swara asked returning to her usual self.

"So what?" Ragini raised her eyebrow.

"What are you planning to do with Laksh?"

"I hadn't planned anything yet. You need to help me. Or will you favor.."

"Nah! Don't ever think like that. This time he needs to suffer a little more. Well, are you sure you can move on from him?"

"Again you entered that topic?" Ragini took the pillow that was besides her and started to hit Swara playfully. "I said to end that. But you are bringing it again and again."

"Okay sorry, sorry." Swara surrendered holding her ears and both busted into laugh.

"I'll be fine. That's final. CHAPTER CLOSED."

•~•×✿ו~•

"Yo girls!" Sanskar barged into Swaragini's room excitedly.

"Hey Sanskar, you here?" Swara asked lifting her eyebrow.

"Why can't I come here? After all this is my bhai's sasural. I've free entry here."

"You both started?" Ragini entered the room rolling her eyes.

"We were not arguing." Swara justified.

"Yeah, why would we? We're friends now." Sanskar snaked his hand around Swara's shoulder while the girls looked him with raised eyebrows.

"That's an excellent development." Ragini smiled handing over the juice she brought to them.

"Well, when all are settling their apology scores, I should also make my move. That's why this sudden entry." Sanskar said sheepishly scratching his head.

"From where do you get all the information? Are you really a spy?" Swara asked surprised.

"Why does everyone think me as a spy? Ohh, Lucky told you, huh? Anyways, he only told me yesterday that the sisters were highly emotional yesterday. Well, if you both could sit..." The girls took their seats before Sanskar completed his sentence bringing a smile on his face.