𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

September 14th

September 14th

The bell rang dismissing Dede who had an irritating look plastered that could kill whoever looked in her direction. Readily.

"Dede? You met the new girl yet?" Mimi asked walking alongside her to the next lesson which was economics. "She kinda cute Ian een gon cap."

"She in my class." She grumbled scanning the hallway for an unfamiliar face.

The occasional 'Hey Dede' came out naturally seeing as it was her last year but she was so ready to leave. Everybody annoyed her or breathed near her too much. It was frustrating to say the least.

Mimi pointed her to the stranger sat in the study lounge on her computer watching Proud Family. "Hm. There she go right now."

"Her name?" Dede prompted with her hand to her starstruck classmate.

"Aries. But I heard she a cancer."

"Okay? Anyway let's go before Miss Turner beat our asses. You know she my Tia's friend?" Both of them ran through before reaching the petite Dominican lady.

Her glance towards the pair signalled they were off the hook but not before Aries walked behind them silently not bothering to greet them. Dede wasn't offended, she couldn't be seeing as she was once the new kid. Moved for fighting at her old school.

"Good morning class, I would like to introduce a new person by the name of Aries Jennings. Aries please," Mrs Aguero signalled raising her have to the shy student. Her tattoos captured the majority of the classes attention. From the ones on her arm under her large dickies cargo uniform outfit.

Dede glanced briefly at her before looking away. She didn't seem to care from Aries perspective and the same energy was rushed towards her by the majority of the class. "Hi." She shyly said before sitting back down.

"Right. Now let's get on wit it."

-

"This week y'all gotta partner up. Ain't no I in team."

"But there's an ME in that moth-"

"Finish that sentence Dejah. I dare you." Dede slumped back in her seat as her teacher went around.

"What you think about being partners?" Some guy asked from behind the seat. Dede gave him a dirty look and turned back to the front.

"Don't mind her. She just naturally moody." Mimi said from beside her before moving over to the guy she'd been plotting on in the corner.

Dede did not have time to be arguing with anybody so if anyone was trying to get a rise out of her. They'd had to try harder.

"Ion really care. I'm tryna talk to shawty and now she acting like her pussy don't smell like the sea."