Capítulo I: "La nota"

-Boston 1989-

Una niña

 Fue lo que más le llamó la atención, sentada en la estación. 

Pelo liso, morena, menuda, de apenas 8 años, parecía perdida. En su mano tenía un lápiz y varios trozos de papel en blanco. 

La miró, los ojos grises de la pequeña se clavaron en los suyos, y sintió como si cayese a un pozo sin fondo... 

Entonces, la niña escribió algo en un trozo, y le entregó el papel. La mujer lo cogió con curiosidad, y leyó: "camina 10 pasos y mira a la izquierda". 

La mujer hizo exactamente lo que ponía en la nota; y al girar la cabeza... el tren ya estaba ahí...

... 

The girl on the platform

 Chapter I: "The Note" 

 -Boston 1989- 

 A girl, was what caught his attention the most, sitting at the station. 

Straight, brunette, petite hair, just 8 years old, seemed lost. In his hand he had a pencil and several pieces of blank paper. 

She looked at her, the little girl's gray eyes locked on his, and he felt as if he fell into a bottomless pit. So the girl wrote something on a piece, and handed her the paper. 

The woman took it with curiosity, and read: "walk 10 steps and look left." 

The woman did exactly what she said on the note; and when I turned my head ... the train was already there ...