Choices

**Keigo's POV**

It feels weird to compare heroes to villains but these people are so much nicer. In my memories right now, I remember that the hero commission already had me for five years now. During those five years, I don't remember laughing and smiling as much as these new memories now.

The villains call me Keigo while the HC forced me to lose that name and only go by Hawks. I hope that my older self remembers this and make the right choice.

"Hey Keigo, would you be willing to become a villain after all of this?" Spinner asked me.

"I don't know. You would have to ask normal me."

**Endeavour's POV**

This was starting to piss me off. The hero commission has blocked any requests to search for Hawks.

A hero from another agency went to a call about a LOV sighting and came across an Interesting sight. A bunch of  cops got attacked by red feathers that allowed the villain to escape. That is a clear sign of Hawk's quirk.

"Endeavour, in light of recent news. You have a new mission for you." The hero commission told me after they finally let me in. "This is top security secret. Find Hawks and eliminate him. Ask no questions and we expect fast results."

"Yes sir."

It took all my willpower not to burn up in front of them. Hawks may be young and annoying at times. But this seems off, no search for weeks and now a kill order. This seems almost like they planned on making Hawks their scapegoat. I need more eyes on this but away from the Commission first.

**Dabi's POV**

We were all eating lunch when Toga can running into the safehouse. Because of the bad stories we heard from Keigo, she was keeping an eye on them. She kidnapped a secretary and then drugged them somewhere safe.

"We need to move! They just sent out a kill on sight order on Keigo! They are sending Endeavour!"

Older Keigo must know something that the Commission is willing to kill him over. Toga gave me a recording of the order to Endeavor just in case. We got ready to move and we got three vans ready. Two with Twice's clones and the actual escape van.

Keigo was holding onto me while hiding his head in my jacket. The trick that we were leaving in the middle van. The cops are going to assume either the first or the last one will have actual people in it.