Who is that man?

Walking into the club in black skinny jeans,black shirt, red leather coat and black converse with my royal friends, V and Suga

Walking into the club in black skinny jeans,black shirt, red leather coat and black converse with my royal friends, V and Suga. People make their way for us. Terified were flashed through their eyes. My face was famous in the world. Everybody scared to get close to me. I was a murder,a drug dealer and everything bad else except prostitution. My organisation named The Black Mamba. With our black cloths as a formal cloths and our members that highly talented in killing,spying and assasination, maked people terrified on us.

My name was Jeon Jungkook. I was the most ruthless and fearless mafia king. My legal bussiness covered up my mafia trek. I own a big company named The Enterprise. The world largest computer devices, cars and car spare parts. My name was well known either in underworld or outside it.

My parents had already die when I was 10 years old. Killed by another mafia's group(The Scorpion). Luckily, my father trained me since I was 4 years old. I managed to escape through a secret passage when they ambushed my home. Then, I continued study with my parents money that they left before they die.

After that I built back the organisation and killed all Scorpion members. No one left. Even their family were killed. No one dared to mess up with me.

I walked into VVIP room at second floor. Sat on the black leather couch. The couch was placed beside the huge glass that we could see outside it. I sat on the single couch while Suga and V were sitting on triple couch. I stared outside the room. Nothing captured my eyes. I drank whiskey that Suga gave to me.

' So....boss. Why are we here? Are you looking for one night stand?' asked V.

'No. I am just boring and wanted to see something interesting.' jungkook replied with monotone and stern face.

After a few minutes, Jungkook and his friends walked out to go home. But this time they wore the black masks. Maybe someone would ambush them. They take precaution. No one noticed them. They walked through the sea of humans until someone stumble onto Jungkook. Jungkook quickly grabbed that human waist to stabilise both of them.

Jungkook was stupefied. The rounded brown eyes pierced through his eyes. That eyes were mesmerising. With the plump lips, pink hair and pointed nose. That person was cute and exquisite creature that ever captured Jungkook's eyes. For now he would called this person The Beauty. Even though that beauty was a guy but it's not a problem. He was a powerful man. He didn't care about anyone else.

 He didn't care about anyone else

His lust increased . His nature instint as a man clicked on. He wanted that beauty belong to him only. And fail was not in his dictionary of life.

The Beauty was trying to wringle out of his hold. Jungkook let him go.

' Thank you, mister.' The Beauty thanked him and walked passed him to the bar. Even his voice was like an angel.

Suga and V were flabbergasted. Usually, Jungkook don't give fuck to anyone else. And even weird, Jungkook didn't killed that person. Before this, anyone that touch him beside them would be kill. But that person, not even touch but stumble upon Jungkook and nothing happen to him. Wow. Both of them looked at each other with emusing face. Their leader had already whipped for that guy.

Jungkook called them and commanded them to investigate that beauty. Suga and V followed Jungkook's order.

Jungkook let that beauty go but next time, he would never let that beauty guy.

After a week,

Jungkook was inside his office at The Jeon Enterprise. He was working his ass out before lunch because these evening there were a party between mafias around the world.

Every year all the mafias would have a party at one of the place that mafia king choose. The party for the mafias to showed off their power and richness. Competing with each other.And of course, the winner would be himself. He, himself was a billioner.

Someone knocking my door. He let them in. It were Suga and V.

' Jungkook. Here your future wife profile.' V gave me a brown folder. I openned it up and looked at a few papers.

Name:Park JiminAge: 25 years oldGender:MaleBirthday: 13 October 1992Parents: Park Junho( father)Park Serin(mother) Sibling:noneAdress: 750 Gangnam, Seol

Name:Park Jimin
Age: 25 years old
Gender:Male
Birthday: 13 October 1992
Parents: Park Junho( father)
Park Serin(mother)
Sibling:none
Adress: 750 Gangnam, Seol.
Allergic: fish,peanut and kiwi.
Occupation:work at convenient store
near his house.
Friend: Jhope and Jin
Others: his parents died when he was
19 years old.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's picture. He took the picture and put it inside his wallet. He wanted that guy. He had already thinked what should he do to get Jimin. He smirked when he thinked about it.

Suga and V knew that smirking face. They also smirk. Knew what crazy ideas inside Jungkook head. Well, what they knew was Jimin would be their Donna.