Flirting

Jimin, Jhope and Jin were kept in the mansion but they could walk around. Everyday, they walked around the mansion at evening, looking for an escape pathway. Every single day, they failed to found out anything. Everyone here were so loyal towards Jungkook. They tried to bribe one kind guard but the guard turn them down and even never speak with them again.

They were getting bored. Every day was a same routine. Eat, sleep, walk, getting flirt,sleep.

Jungkook?

Everyday, he was trying to get closer with Jimin but Jimin being a timid boy he was, terrified of Jungkook. But Jungkook never give up. He keep meeting with Jimin even for a few minutes. Jungkook was even trying to be a kind man with Jimin. He would help Jimin with gardening. Or he would buy anything that Jimin want. Such as plushies.

RM?

He was trying to woo Jin but Jin was a scarcism man. Jin even kicked RM because RM was trying to kiss him. One time, RM was trying to cook for Jin but at the end of the day RM was scolded by Jin because he nearly burned down the kitchen. Jin took a wooden spatula and smashed it at RM's head. Well....both of them were having a nice flirting.(a/n pov : I guess so).

Suga and V?

Both of them were fighting. They would fight for Jhope. They would take turn to flirt with Jhope but Jhope, being a sunshine himself never thougth of V and Suga as more than friends. He thought Suga and V as friends but Suga and V didn't know it because Jhope didn't say anything. So it's quite a pointless flirting between them.

Jimin pov

'Hyungs.....I am bored.' I whined. Jin and Jhope just sighed since we knew that we could not step out from this mansion.

'How about you asked Jungkook to let us out? I mean shopping' Jin made a suggestion.

'Why me? How about you hyung?'

'Nope. Thats not going to happen. Jungkook was weak on you Jimin. He will follow your word Chimmy.'

'But...I am scared'

'Chimmy....Jungkook had been nice to you recently didn't he? So I think he will not be angry with you. Go try...baby mochi.'

Jimin was embarassed since that nickname has not used for a long time. But he still walking to Jungkook's office.

'Knockk...knockk..'

'Yes...come in'

'Jungkookie?'

'Oh..hai Jimin. What are you doing here?

'CanIgoshoppingwithjinandjhopehyung?'

'Woahh...slow down baby' Jungkook chuckled due to Jimin's speed talking.

Jimin inhale and exhale the air slowly. 'Can I go shopping with Jin and Jhope hyung ?'

'No'

'Its boring. I want to go out. Please Jungkook.'

'For last time Jimin, NO. No means no'

Jimin opened his eyes bigger and pouted a little bit.

'Pwease......' Jimin officially just made an aegyo.

Jungkook sighed. He was defeat by an aegyo. He nodded his head.

'But...with one conditions.'

'What is it?'

'I am going with you'

'Owh....okay, Jungkookie. Thank you.' Jimin tip toe and kiss Jungkook's right cheek.