Help

I first want to thank MLB224 for this inspiration
Her books are like....I can't put them in words...👌😍😂😭😏😏😏👌👌🤗🤗😳😳😳🤔🤔🤔😡😡👏👏😘😘😉😉👌👌👌😍😍😵😂😂😂😂😏😏😏😏😘😘👏👏👏😡😡😡🤔🤔🤔🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👌👌
If you catch what I mean go click on her username and be amazed.

Okay I with the story!!!

"Okay goodbye miss!" said the teen waving. You smiled and waved.
"Be careful and don't let the bullies get to you!" You called sweetly. The boy nooded.
"When I'm number one! I'll take you to dinner doc!" he beamed. You smiled gently. Oh how you loved your job.
You were quirkless but it didn't really bother you all you wanted to do was save lives. You soon became the top surgeon even if you didn't have a quirk. You always told people that your quirk was her intelligence. And by the way you act it should have been. You were the heroes hero seeming you saved there lives countless times.
You walk to your best friend and coworker, name Toshi.
"Heya! How's his leg?"
" be better in about a week... "You smiled. "UA is keeping them on there toes..."
" yeah the principle is iida...I was shocked " he smile
"So was i"you laughed. Then the door was slammed open.
" (Y/n)(l/n)!!! "Said your boss. You turn immediately.
" yes ma'am -"
"We need you to get your team and take care of this hero right now!" she ordered. You looked it you ready didn't recognize they were bloody and cut. You nodded.
"Toshi get everyone else" you said taking him to the place were they do surgery.

The surgery was successful. And you realized that it was shoto. You smiled seeming that he would be the sixth hero this mouth you saved. Not to mention the first of the top three she's saved. Now she needed deku who her old friend from school just got married to. And ground Zero. You began to write your report on his health down he was okay but he should be out of the hero work for a while.
Once you were about to leave a girl much taller than you bumped into you.
"S-sorry..." she said. She was crying "i-is he going to be okay is he dying?!??" she said.
Only hearing the first question you answered "yes he is..." you said calmly. She looked at you.
"He's gonna die!!!?!!" she shrieked. You winced.
"N-no...b-but please..keep y-your volume down...as you can see this is a hospital and Shoto is trying to rest quietly..." you answered. The lady nooded once you got a good look at her you realized that it was creati.
"I'm sorry I'm just worried..."
" don't be he'll be out I two weeks... "You smiled. 'are you and him..." you winked. Creati turned.
"N-no! Not yet at least." she said looking at the handsome male peacefully sleep. You took the hunt a nooded slowly.
"I see..." you smiled "maybe you should take him out then confess but wait a few days after he gets out of recovery...I don't want him moving around that much"you instructed nicely. Creati looked at you and smiled.
" Thank you doctor....? "
"(l/n)" you reply. But was soon attacked by a hug.
"Thank you so much....." she said. You smiled as you patted her head.
"Your okay...come and visit shoto later okay?" you smile as you pull apart. Creati nodded.
"See you later!" she said bubbly I smiled as she left. You continued to write the report.
"Bias...." you muttred. You heard some moving and a groan. You looked up and smiled.
"Guess he's waking up..."

Burning passion (adult Todoroki x adult reader)SLOW UPDATESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें