Manik:-" no ms.murthy, it's you who is giving the presentation!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra, I have no experience in giving presentation!!!"

Manik:-" You don't need, just repeat all that you said to me minutes ago!!!"

Nandini:-" It was you Mr.malhotra, whom I know, there will be many people out there tomorrow!!!"

Manik:-" Then jus look at me and give the presentation!!!(They have an eye-lock for few minutes) Trust me nandini, you can do this!!!"

That was it for nandini, just one word and she was confident now!! manik was happy seeing that, yet she trusted him the most!!! They started completing their presentation!!!! After two hours, they were almost done with 95% of the work!!!

Manik::" Oh god!! That was hectic!!! I need some fresh air!!!"

Nandini:-" Me too!!!"

Manik:-" Would like to join me for a walk!!!"

Nandini's mind was already over working she couldn't deny this offer!!!!

They went outside, they saw a swimming pool there, they went and sat at there!! Manik excused for few minutes, went and got two cups of hot chocolate!!!

Manik:-" Nandini let's take a break!!"

Nandini was confused, they were already on break from presentation, which break was he talking about!!!

Manik:-" Break from being Mr. Malhotra and Ms.murthy!!!!"

Nandini now understood what he meant, and she smiled at him giving her confirmation!!! Even she wanted this break!!! After few minutes of silence and sipping of their hot chocolate!!!

Manik:-" So you remembered, my black pepper allergy ha???"

Nandini laughing:-" obviously, you were admitted in hospital for two days because of your allergy and my stubborness of having black pepper on pizza!!!"

Even he smiles remembering those days!!!!

Manik:-" Peaceful days!!!"

Nandini:-" Indeed!!! So you also remember ha black current???" She winks at him!!!

Manik:-" How can I forget, my maximum pocket money use to go in buying you black current icecream, that was the only way to pacify you!!!"

Nandini:-" You use to do such things that you needed to pacify me!!!"

They just start laughing at this!!! After some time!!

Manik:-" Nandini, can I ask you a question??"

Nandini:-" Since we are on a break go ahead!!!"

Manik:-" It was clear that you dint knew that infinity architecture was my company the day you joined, but if you knew whould you have joined???"

Nandini:-" So whom do you want me to ans as Nandini or Ms.murthy!!!

Manik:-" I want to simply know, if their answers are different!!!"

Nandini:-" I would have yet happily joined it manik!!!"

       This brought smile and peace on manik's face, which dint go unnoticed by nandini!!!

Nandini:-" Now can I ask you a question???"

Manik:-" Go ahead, I am sure you will listen to what you want to listen!!!"

Nandini:-" That day after pub when you dropped me, you said it is not that you can never do anything for me and you came to the party for me!! Was it true???"