Prologue

The room was as dark as the night sky. His voice echoed through the walls. "WHERE IS SHE?" Magnar's old crumbling lips trembling as he spoke. Deep in his eyes he was desperate for youth and strength. He slammed his clenched fist on the table with fury. "Can't you see I am dying" his voice seemed somewhat more saddened but still as loud and intimidating as before. He much resembled a serpent in the way that his species was supposed to. "Look I know you're running out of time, and we are trying our best to"- "WELL YOUR BEST IS'NT GOOD ENOUGH!" He growled interrupting the now whimpering manager.

The messenger walked through the darkened doorway with news. Magnar put his head in his hand and thought

Treesnake, oh this can't be good

"Treesnake, hello what's the update"

He prepared himself for the worst. "we've found her, well where she's hiding for now at least." Magnar leaned forward with interest, "finally you've done something useful"

"I hope so" The messenger breathed.

Hmm, well send one of our spies down there," Magnar said.

A plan was building in the back of his mind. He sat back and dismissed the manager from the room.

" um there's just one tiny problem," said the messenger.

"That is?" Asked the leader of the superior alien species.

"She's forgotten who she is.. she thinks she's one of them" said Treesnake.

Magnar leaped over the table, the smaller Alragon yelped and jumped back.

"I think that's a bit of a BIG problem, don't you agree?." Said Magnar, creeping closer to him.

"Yes....Yes sir" he whimpered.

"We'll send someone down there,....our very best"

"Good" Magnar said stepping back.

—————————————————————

Sorry I know the prologue is short
Basically the serpent like beings you were just reading about are aliens and Magnar is the boss/evil leader. The species is a lot like a human as well they have two legs and two arms. They can speak any language and have very advanced technology. They have serpent like eyes, tongue, and tail. Here are some photos that might help:

the first one is a myth it's the sea serpent many people still think they exist! They look kinda like dragons!

The second one is the serpent, a snake that some people own as a pet!

The species name: "Alragon" is pronounced: Al-ra-gon

Thank you
-the lone wolf