Prologue

They said High School is the best part of School Year. 

It was my best year when I met Bangtan Over Flowers. Who are they?

Meet Hoseok Jung, My step brother,  Korean blooded and lives in Gwanju,  South Korea. He's been a best brother to me. He taught me how to speak hangul and keep spoiling me some stuffs and;  I accept him as my step brother. He's one of the group BOF or Bangtan Over Flowers and he's the one who choose that name but still don't know why flowers is in there. 

The Eldest one, Seokjin Kim. A school nurse. He owns a Restaurant and he also loves to eat especially lobsters and steaks.  He's the eldest but he's acting like he's the younger one. He really care for the others. He always calling himself Mr. Handsome.

My Brother's Bestfriend?  Namjoon Kim,  an english teacher. He was sexy and handsome. I love his dimples. He can beat you by his intelligence. Hoseok and Namjoon graduated together and working in Bangnam Seon Academy, he's an english teacher and my brother is a hangul language teacher.

Jeongguk Jeon,  the youngest among the group. He's shy to all the girls even though he got a lot of ex girlfriends. And lastly I found him cute when he was drawing.

Taehyung Kim, The school president. He was a mathematician and can solve a problem in just a second. He was the last member of BOF group cause he's busy all the time. He was best of friends with Jimin Park. He also loves to play Basketball and Chess with his friends,  BOF

Jimin Park. The cute-y one. I dont know much more about him but they say, he's the playboy of the group. He's a captain ball and he's the happy-go-lucky guy.

Yoongi Min. The Music teacher. He loves to play piano and also basketball. He can rap and sing. He's the weird and quiet one. He loves to sleep all day than teaching. And.. I have a crush on him. Secretly.

And

Meet myself.

Aleia Ramirez-Jung. I love to draw and I love everything. Every second of time?  I treasure it. Im contented and Im a happy person. I prefer books than anything.

My highschool life was dull until I met BOF.

You wanna know my story?