Along Came A Spider Recap

Previously on the wonderful life of Peter Parker. (read what if season 1 episodes 1-4 for more detail)

After the events of far from home (this peter is similar to the MCU version except a few more villains and younger age) Peter finds out Kraven the hunter stole a bunch of Stark tech (including most of an iron man suit, and drones) and goes to investigate. Peter finds out that Kraven is building an inter-dimensional portal so he could go into a universe and retrieve some special energy. Peter attempts to thwart Kraven's plan but accidentally sends himself and Kraven to that universe (EARTH URNFF-923001). Meanwhile Kion,Rani, and a few other members of the night pride were visiting pride rock because simba is severely sick, they find out they need a special herb to heal him, and sent off Vitani's guard to retrieve the herb. Kion was extremely worried for his father but his thoughts were interrupted when a portal at the very top of pride rock opened and saw Kraven and Spider-Man fall through. Everyone watched in awe as they saw Kraven and Peter fight, until after a few misfires caused a big crack in pride rock, which glowed green. Kraven then slammed peter against the green crack and caused a bunch of energy to release and blasted part of the night pride and Kraven 2 days walk away from pride rock.

 Both groups started to race back to pride rock, and when Kion's group stopped to rest for the night, him and Peter talked to each other, and Kion told peter about how he is worried for his father, and then Peter told Kion about Tony sacrificing himself for him. Kraven then sent out drones to stop peter and the night pride, Peter and the night pride took down the drones , but during the fight, peter released a huge green energy blast and took out the rest of the drones. After that everyone made it back to pride rock, where peter fought against Kraven, Peter used his new energy abilities against Kraven. Kraven realized he didn't need the asteroid inside pride rock (read the pilot in what if season 1) he needed peter. Each time peter threw a blast at Kraven, it charged up his suit, and then Kraven extracted the energy and powers from peter. Peter tried to fight back but without his powers, he was just a kid. The lion guard and night pride tried to fight back but Kraven was too powerful. Peter then got back up, grabbed a nearby stick, and used all of his strength and hit the battery pack on kraven's suit, releasing the energy and giving peter's powers back, after that, peter sent Kraven back to his universe. Then Kion noticed his dad, they didn't cure him in time. Simba was moments away from death, but peter knew he had a responsibility, and focused all his energy to heal simba, it turns out the type of energy it was, was life energy. Peter then said goodbye to everyone as he headed back to his universe, but that wasn't the end.

Also here is a trailer comparison between the tragedy and loss trailer, and the Morbius Trailer. I included some more footage for the Tragedy and Loss Trailer that you will begin to recognize after reading the previous chapters.