Kovu

The story of kovu and his path to evil

life was going great for kovu, he was the future king of the pridelands, married to the lioness he loves, and just found out Kiara is pregnant. Kovu couldn't ask for anything else, after years of being forced to train and facing his past, he was at peace.

But there was a new threat, one of Kovu's old friends took notice at Kovu's happy life, and Jealousy filled him, he decided to craft  revenge scheme against him.

The next morning Kovu was doing patrol around the pridelands when he saw his old friend walking around the pridelands when he took notice of his old friend at the boarder.
"Hello there Kovu" he said in a vilainous tone,"enjoying your new life"

"what do you want" asked Kovu

"I took notice that you didn't kill Simba, and in fact decided to settle down and have a family"

"That life, the one Zira forced me into, is over, I have a new purpose"

"I see, your a husband, future king, and a father soon, and on top of that a murderer"

"what are you talking about"

"you have it all Kovu, but you don't deserve it, so im going to take it away"

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT KIARA"

"oh i wont hurt her, but lets see if she will hurt you'

"what"

"I highly doubt she is fully in love with you, and I will prove it, just you wait, but if your marriage still remains, then I have proved you wrong"

Kovu walked away confused at what he said, he was going to do something, but what. The next day kiara walked around the pridelands talking with her friends Tiffu and Zuri, when the found Kovu's old friend laying on the ground covered in blood. They rushed over to see if he was alright, but he just responded weakly with,"Kovu........he.........did..........it" then passed out.

Kiara was furious and ran back to pride rock, Kovu walked up to greet her but she just responded by scratching his face. Kovu was confused as to why Kiara was mad at him. When he asked what was wrong, she responded with," I saw what you did"

"what did I do"

"I found another lion today and he said you killed him"

Kovu then realized what his old friend meant, he was going to fake being attacked by Kovu, and turn Kiara against him.

"Kiara I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Leave"

"what"

"LEAVE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN, I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED BUT I WAS WRONG"

"but what about the cubs"

"If I have to, i'll raise them by myself, LEAVE, or else"

Kovu ran away in tears, the only one who believed in him when everyone else didn't, who was also the love of his life, now hated him.

Meanwhile back in the pridelands at the same time Vitani took notice of the incident that just unfolded and knew there was something going on.

"Kiara, what just happened"

"Kovu just killed someone and now I exiled that traitor"

"Why would you think that"

"think what"

"that Kovu would do something like that, He is the future king, your husband, and a father, why would he throw all that away"

"I guess i never thought of that"

"yeah, now he think the girl that loves him, hated him, he is probably in tears right now"

"I really messed up didn't I"

"Go, now before it's too late"

Kiara ran after Kovu and managed to get close to him, when Kiara called out to kovu, he just looked back and Ran faster, eventually outrunning her.

Kovu ran far away into a jungle, he found a spot to stay for the night and cried. Kiara didn't even hear his side of the story, she just assumed he went back to his old ways. But as he cried himself to sleep (A/N like I do every Night) darkness took over, venom.

Kiara was searching for Kovu for a week, but had no luck. During her search it started to rain, so she decided to take shelter in the jungle, eventually the rain cleared up and Kiara walked out from where she was taking shelter, and noticed a familiar looking lion taking a drink at a nearby oasis, and realized who it was. Kiara walked up to the lion.
"Kovu"

Kovu turned around and saw Kiara, Immediately rage and sadness filled his body.

"what do you want" he asked coldly as he walked away

"I came looking for you"

"why, I thought you said you didn't want to see me again"

"Kovu, i'm sorry I-"

"Sorry, sorry doesn't fix the fact that you believed some random lion over me, you didn't even let me explain the situation"

"and i'm sorry I didn't believe you, just come home, I cant raise the cub by myself"

"I thought you said you would raise it by yourself if you had to, you wouldn't want a 'murderer' as a father"

"Kovu please"

"NO, you clearly showed that you don't love me, the second I slip up, you think of me as a monster and that hurts because you were my wife and the only one who believed in me when everyone else didn't, now leave me alone"

"I'm not going back without you"

"Well then, that decision will cost you"

Kovu then attacked Kiara, when Kiara got up and looked at Kovu, there was nothing but darkness covering him, when she looked in his eyes, she saw rage. Kiara tried to fight back but knew Kovu could take her out easily, so she ran back to the pridelands, getting the attention of Vitani and her lion guard.

"KOVU WHATS GOING ON"

"Stay out of this vitani"

"Kovu, just stop" pleaded Kiara

"Kovu is gone, he died along with your marriage with him"

Vitani and her Guard fought Kovu while Kiara watched in horror and regret, Kovu was like this because of her. Vitani and her guard eventually ended the fight when Vitani used the roar to get rid of Kovu.

4 years later (yes they do have human lifespans)

Kiara gave birth to 3 cubs, 2 girls and 1 boy, when they were born, she cried when she saw how much they resembled their father, it was her fault they would grow up without a father, she made Kovu despise her, and now the cubs were paying the price.

Meanwhile Kovu was wondering around, his head was filled with anger, regret, and sadness. But a portal appeared before him.

"Hello there Kovu, I'm Otto Octavius"

Yes I know its been a while since I last updated, I managed to attach a keyboard to my phone so i can type better, so updates will be more frequent, hopefully you enjoyed this and if you did remember to  vote and tell me what you think in the comments