“Bottle? Didn’t you say you were only having deserts?” I smirk, “Someone has been lying.”

“I got a bottle because the single drinks were much more expensive,” he explains.

“No wonder why the waitress told me you took advantage of my credit card,” I try to make it sound as a joke but it doesn’t come out that way.

“Oh,” he freaks out, “Shit! I was totally going to pay you. I just didn’t bring any cash but, as soon as we get to the hotel, I’ll pay you back. I’m sorry.”

“Hey,” I stop him, “No needs to apologize. I don’t mind. Plus we were on a date so everything’s on me.”

“No, but I don’t want you to think that I wasn’t going to pay you back, I will pay you back regardless of what you say,” he gets serious.

“Regardless? That’s a fancy word,” I laugh.

“How in the world you got so drunk? I mean, I’m drunk but I’m nowhere near to be as drunk as you are.”

“Well,” I sigh, “I’m really bad at not drinking.”

“We need to do something about that,” he smiles, “So how was it? What did the hottie say?”

The hottie?” I give him a suspicious look; “You don’t get to call him that, or what? You think he is a hottie?”

“He is hot,” he says, obviously enjoying the reaction I’m giving him.

“This is not funny,” I state.

“Why are you so jealous today?”

“I’m not jealous, why would I be jealous? Do I need to be jealous? Why? What were you doing?” I freak out. Maybe he was making out with some guy while I was out there looking for his ex, feeling like shit.

“Calm down,” he laughs, “You are seriously done drinking for the whole month! What am I saying month? The whole year!”

“Your bottle is almost full, I need to help you out,” I tell him, “Just because I’m very helpful.”

“Yeah, that’s totally the reason why,” he smiles, “Go ahead and drink. I can handle you drunk. Been there, done that.”

“Good,” I pour some vodka on my glass, “What is it with people trying to get me drunk to get inside of my pants today?”

“Who else tried to get you drunk?”

“Oh,” I use my drink to shut myself up, “Nobody. I’m rambling.”

“What did Niall say?” he sounds suspicious. Shit, I’m screwed.

“I couldn’t find him,” I admit, “I looked everywhere but then I found a caipirinha place and I got thirsty so I thought it would be nice to be a bit loaded before talking to that douche but then I found the ginger giving the model a blowjob or whatever straight people call it.”

“You what?!”

“They were at this dark square and they were doing what I just said. They are gross.”

“What were you doing there?” Damn, the tourist is smart.

“Stop it, Sherlock.”

“Is there something I need to find out?”

“Nope,” I play it cool, “I just told you everything.”

“So you were gone for more than two hours because you were supposed to be apologizing to my ex but you didn’t. You were drinking caipirinha at some weird place?”