11- fine

Turns out people on the internet love non-black people saying the n-word internet and gay people so me and Kairi are having so much fun right now. Alejandro explained everything to me and honestly I'm surprised I didn't kill him before he got the chance to explain. But back to the internet, the video was posted and it didn't sit well. Kairi has refused to go back home because he is sure his whole family has seen the video and knows about us, as much as I love the kid and as much fun as we have had these past few days, he needs to grow some balls and stop avoiding his problems.

"Kairi its been three days can you atleast just text your mom and let her know you're okay"

"No"

"Imagine how she feels"

"Lets go to school"

"Fine, but I'm not going to let this subject go"

"Fineee" Kairi said mocking him

We got ready and took a cute bathroom picture before we left

god. hes so cute when he's not constantly bitching.

"You should post that" Kairi said while looking at my phone

"I'm not ready for the Wakanda king comments just yet Kai"

"But look how cute I looook" Kairi said with puppy eyes but Mattia ignored him, he had deleted all social medias and if it wasn't for the 5'4 embodiment of a 3 month old dog he wouldnt have been handling this as well.

"Hurry up, we're taking the car by the way Robert asked if I can give him a ride today'

They got in the car and Mattia started driving, but not towards Roberts house.

"Mattia the turn was that way"

"I know"

"Wait stoppp" Kairi said as he felt Mattia slowing down near his house.

"Mattia I'm not ready yet!"

"Then when will you be" He said raising his eyebrow

"Maybe like in a few yearsss"

"Off with you" Mattia said in a British accent while parking his car in the driveway.

"You know what fine" Kairi said getting off with a pout

Mattia smiled as he saw Kairi dramaticlly stomp his feet while heading towards the door, even though Kairi didnt know Mattia had talked to his mom last night and she let him know that Kairi was safe and accepted in his house. Mattia still stayed in the driveway for a few extra minutes after Kairi went inside though.

Mattia knew that Kairi was going to spend the rest of the day with his family but he didn't see a problem with that until he got to school. He had been surviving off the support of the smaller boy and the hate didn't stop online.

First period came and it felt like all eyes were on him constantly. Second period wasn't much better and he ended up skipping third because he knew he wouldn't be able to survive that class without breaking down. He wanted to text Kairi so bad but he didn't want to feel like a burden and have Kairi worry about him when he literally was coming out to his entire family. It was like that all day until lunch when he reunited with his minions. He felt safer now that everyone around him didn't look at him in complete disgust.
———————————————————————-
-time skip to Mattia's house after school-

"Oh my gosh, should we add him!!" said a little too enthusiastic Alvaro

"I dont know man Kairi bare-" Mattia started before being cut off by Alejandro

"And... added"

Da closet 🚪🙈
alejandro added kairi

alejandro: so uh

alvaro: surprise?

mattia: i tried to stop them

kairi: omg im sending this to tik tok room

mar: too late to join in the fun?

sammy: not at all

kairi: omg, stop. is this a joke orrr?

alvaro: we're all yk- 💅

kairi: i'm not though

alejandro: by personal experience i would like to disagree

mattia: ale stfu

Mattia turned to Alejandro giving him a death stare, they left the chat as is and Mattia decided to go ahead and talk to Kairi now that he knew it was safe to text him.

mattia: how'd it go?

kai <3: not that bad. i miss you

mattia: wanna come over?

kai <3: grounded.

mattia: just say you forgot something

kai <3: no

mattia: fine 😠, alvaro looks ready for cuddling anyways ttyl :*

kai <3: i hate you

mattia: you love me

kai <3: my phone is being confiscated gtggg.. love you 😳

Mattia hadn't even realized he had been smiling throughout that whole conversation until he stopped. He's liked this boy for so long and he finally had him. Well not "had" cause they weren't dating technically. But they should... and they could.

"Hey Ale, Aloe, want to help me with something?"

—————————————————————————-
fine.
the end.

short story but i hope you guys enjoyed it. pls read the next update!! && love you have a great day!