9- pretty

(^ cutie 👀)

Kairi

mattia said it was fine if we didnt tell anyone about our situation. i dont get why he got mad at me for ignoring him. oh well, its not my fault.

buzz.

mattia- meet me in the bathroom

kairi- idk this spanish lesson is very interesting 👀

mattia- yea okk

kairi- en español por favor

mattia- ven al baño estupido

kairi- fine.

I quickly asked to go to the bathroom because I didn't want to make him wait in case he was still mad at me.

Third Person.

"Why are you ignoring me"

"Im not though"

"Kairi I get that we're pretending we're not together not that we don't know each other"

"Im sorry, I'll stop" Kairi pouted his lips and looked up at Mattia

Mattia smiled down at the younger boy

"See you at lunch?"

"See you at lunch." Kairi repeated back jumping up to peck Mattia but failing.

Mattia picked Kairi up to fix it very quickly though.

"Mattia" kiss
"I" kiss
"Have" kiss
"To" kiss
"Gotoclass" kiss

"Fine" Mattia said letting him down.

They separated ways and Mattia turned and blowed a kiss to Kairi. Kairi caught it and put it in his pocket while heading into his classroom which was much closer to the bathroom.

This was fun. They were both happy.

Lunch came by and Kairi sat down in the groups table, which he hadn't since what happened but it wasn't awkward since no one from the group had gotten to the cafeteria yet. More people started getting in and while the rest of the boys went to go get food Alejandro sat next to Kairi.

"Come here often"

Kairi scoffed and smiled at him

"You and Mattia talking yet?"

"No"

"Good, because between you and me, I'd treat you better" Alejandro whispered into his ear while putting his hand on Kairis thigh

"Uh"
what do i do. what do i do. what do i do.

He slowly raised his hand up as more people started sitting down at the table.

Kairi didnt know what to do and his only hope was Mattia which was no where in sight.

"Ale" Kairi said lightly pushing his hand away only to cause his grip to become tighter

"Sorry, our teacher held us late, whats up?" Mattia said sitting to the other side of Kairi. The voice relieved the smaller boy more than words could explain.

Kairi gave Mattia a certain look causing him to look down at what he was trying to signal at.

"What the fuck man" Mattia said standing up causing Alejandro to let go and people in the tables behind them to glance over.

"Mattia" Kairi whispered

"Lets go" Mattia said grabbing Kairis hand

Kairi said nothing and just let the angry boy lead him wherever he wanted. Turns out that was the janitors closet.