Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms

Start from the beginning

"Why are you calm? I never seen you to get mad." Natsuhiko smiled as Sakura slammed the phone on the table. But her straight face remains the same.

"I don't want to be in this kind of issue. Especially to someone like you." She stated as their manager call their names.

"The two of you were ON AIR! you're UP and it's you're time!" Mitsuba sighed.

They're inside the studio which most of the artist were being interviewed. As the two calmy sit on their chairs, the audience started to whisper. When the interviewer waved to the others, the room went quiet.

"So... Since we have two rare peoples in this studio, I would like you to introduce Nanamine Sakura who was been an IDOL'S ACE at such a young age. And the Famous Actor, Natsuhiko Hyuuga. Please let's give them a round of applause!" Teru Minamoto smiled that makes the audience scream and greet for him along with the visitor of the show.

"Since your purpose in here was to clarify your names... I shall ask you guys some questions that you need to answer. If you want to pass, just raise your hand and we're willing to skip the question." Teru looked at his questionnaire papers. Sakura and Natsuhiko accept the mics that was given to them.

"What were you doing inside the bar? Is the rumor were true?" Teru asked.

"NO." Natsuhiko and Sakura replied with a serious face. The aura becomes scary because it was so unusual for Natsuhiko to become serious. He was friendly and a little bit of flirty. Everybody knows how he acts cheerfully towards to others but it seemed like the topic to him makes him mad.

Teru smiled. Because he knows how it feels to be in their shoes. That's why he quited the band and decided to become a host in a show so his status won't be a big deal to anyone anymore. He was glad that they're going to blow up the bombs to the toxic supporters.

"When we go to the Bar, our highschool friend was badly in state so we fetch him and take a good care of him inside the hotel." Natsuhiko glared at the camera.

"The spy who follows us is not doing it's job. He or She was a dirty trash for real. And if the others were going to write an article about us, please state some facts and not the opinion of the others. Because it was unfair how we shut our mouths as we listen to your sick reasonings. Then how about us? An artist who was suffering from criticism?" Natsuhiko smile with a force.

"Before you judge, straighten up your trashy personality. Judge us when you're f*cking perfect." The cursed that he let go was freaking sexy but at the same time scary.

"I was a year older than him." It was Sakura's turn now.

"I was always asking... Normal people can live a normal life with LOVE being applied in their lives. Us, who was famous were people too. Some of the artist were suffering from break ups because the society oppose to their relationship. You don't even know how to support. A true fan will adore their idol even if they're married or not." Sakura gives an apologetic smile to Teru.

Because his issue with his girlfriend ended when he and Aoi-Chan was being rumoured to be a couple. But it was the Billionaire Bachelor kid who was married to Aoi-Chan. Akane even announced their secret relationship that makes everything settled.

But Teru's life is not. Because he ended up breaking with the girl he loves.

"You only know how to Bash. Why can't you investigate? Is it because you've been easily fooled by scams?" She smiled.

It was creepy. And it's sarcastic.

"IDIOTS." She freaking cursed.

"A TOTAL IDIOT." Her voice seemed to be louder. And each letter was being dipped in their minds as they shut up.

"If I cursed? Would you bash me for cursing while you cursed me for having such an attitude? That seemed to be unfair." Sakura stated.

"At such a young age, we were able to make money. And YOU? a USELESS IDIOT only sit like a trash." She was pointing at the audience.

"Pathetic." She look at the camera.

"As the ACE. I do what I want. I don't care what you want to say. As long as I act like a human and treat the others with respect, I was hoping that you can act the same too." She sighed.

"Learn how to act like a human. If you don't know how to act like one then you're not a living creature... But a useless one to the society."

Things become awkward.

So to lighten up the mood, Natsuhiko made a joke that can make everyone laugh.

"You're looking more and more beautiful than these past days M'lady. No wonder why I can possibly fall for you. That straight face is still the same. Are you mad?" He joked. "The ICE Princess already Bloomed." He's stating about her cold personality started to burst out when she said those line.

Sakura tilted her head as their gaze met.

Just like back in highschool at the Kamome Academy. He'll flirt with her as he confess his affection towards to her.

"No. I'm not mad." She replied as Teru smirked.

"Looks like I don't need these papers anymore." Teru throwed the papers that contains a lot of question.

But it seemed like he needs to ask something new and not those sick questions.