Chapter 34 ~ Candy Store

Start from the beginning

"Penis Parker?" I ask, turning to Peter.

"We all knew each other since middle school, that's what he's been calling me for years," Peter mumbles, not making eye contact with me.

"I can handle him if you want me to," I say, ready to get up.

"No! No, it's fine." Peter says quickly. "I can handle him."

"By handle do you mean let him push you around?" MJ speaks up from the end of the table.

"Damn she called you out." Roy snickers.

"Can we talk about the fact that we got two Avengers as our senior buddies." Ned geeks out. He looks between MJ and Peter with a huge smile on his face.

"So?" MJ shrugs.

I laugh. "I'm liking you more and more." She gives me a small smirk.

"So why did you guys choose Midtown High School?" Roy asks to make conversation.

"Because we went to middle school here," MJ answers plainly. Ned and Peter nod in agreement.

I get up, but before I can walk away Roy speaks up.

"Where are you going?" He asks me.

"Bathroom," I answer.

Ned looks back at me excitedly. "How fast can you use the bathroom?" He asks me. All of us give him a look.

"Dude," Peter says to him.

"What?"

I smile. "That's a question I will not be answering." I laugh and make my way to the bathroom.

I take my time and come back out about two minutes later. I make my way over to the table we were sitting at and I see Bethany all over Roy who is trying to get her away from him. She's trying to lean her head on his shoulder and get all touchy with him. MJ, Peter, and Ned are just watching awkwardly.

"What the hell?" I say as I approach them.

"Help me," Roy says desperately as he looks at me.

"Bethany get off of him. You see he doesn't want you touching him." I say.

She rolls her eyes as she gets up and comes directly in my face.

(Play song here)

"Are we gonna have a problem?" She spits in my face.

"You got a bone to pick?" I spit back at her.

"You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?" Bethany shoves me.

"I'd normally slap your face off,

And everyone here could watch.

But I'm feeling nice

Here's some advice

Listen up, biotch!" I yell at her.

"I like!

Lookin' hot

Buying stuff they cannot," Bethany stands up on the table in front of Roy.

"I like!

Drinkin' hard

Maxin' Tony's credit card," I sing back and stand on the table next to her.

"I like!

Skippin' gym

Scaring her

Screwing him," Bethany gets in my face.