quiet

Cᴏʟʙʏs ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝. 𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝.

I knew my friends were not okay. So I just stayed quiet. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earphones and started to listen to Billie Eilish. As I felt like someone was looking at me. "..." i looked at away from the window and looked the way I felt someone was looking at me.

Sam was just staring at me "are you okay?" Sam asked me and I nodded slowly '𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊' he nodded and cleared his throat.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sam as he smiled and nodded "yeah. I'm fine honestly-" he actually did look fine. Was he not traumatized at what he saw. I nodded and smiled as I would lay my head on his shoulder.

Jake p.o.v

Tara. She was so hot. I want her here with me right now. And I know I just met her. But boi, I wanna ask her out. Her smile her everything. Damn bro.
"Oh yeah~" I said loudly. That all looked at me. "Um. Jake?" Corey asked me as I look at him with wide eyes. "Yeah?" I asked and giggled a bit.

"Who are you thinking about. Huh?" Elton said as I cleared my throat. "About the new girl we met today" Sam said as Colby was just smirking. I blushed a bit and laughed. "Guys stoop. I'm blushing." I said as they all laughed as I pouted.

Sams p.o.v

Seeing Jake like this Reminds me when Colby and I weren't together. And now. I'm happy that we're together. But kinda miss the drama. Like I'm not saying that I want to get I'm upset or angry but. I kinda miss the drama.

I look down then at Colby. His head was laying on the window of the car door. He was slowly falling asleep. I wonder what it's going on this kid head.

I sighed and lay my head back. And dream about everything. Of when this all started. When i decided to figure out what was wrong with Colby. When I was with Kat too.

- 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 -
'I was worried, about Colby, he seemed off for these couple weeks, I've been so Worried, so I called him it was 1:00am, he wasn't at the trap house since, I was going to try to talk to him since he hasn't talk to me in weeks. Its been sad because I need Colby but I don't think he wants me in his life or something, or he probably just needs space.
I kept calling him as I left a Voicemail "Hey, Colby it's me Sam, Im just worried can you please call back, im keep getting more and more worried cause your not home yet, so please call me back?" I said a little worried and Concerned.

I stop hugging Colby I look down then slowly looking up, as I was looking up I see Colby's wrist "C-Colby w-whats on your wrist?, Are those Cut𝚜.." I say grabbing Colby's wrist, Colby yelps a little loud "fuck!" Colby said loudly "sam that hurts!" Colby said, I stop Grabbing Colby's Wrist, I see Colby eyes as it looked like he was going to tear up cause of the pain, I looks deeply into Colby's eyes "sorry I didn't m-ment to hurt you" I said looking at Colby "why tho, why are you harming your self?" I said looking at Colby, Colby looks back at me then shrugs slowly as he looked down as i had the feeling he didnt know what to say "Colby why didn't you tell me that you were depressed or something?" I said still looking at Colby, Colby looks at Me "You would notice, if you actually cared about me.." Colby said looking down, "Colby?, I do care about you, what are you talking about? I always cared about you." Colby looks at Me then shook his head and pushed me gently, outside of his room "im sorry sam i just dont want to talk about it.." he closes the door and locks it, I looks down and walk to my room and Sigh as i lay down on my bed and think about Colby "god Colby please dont do this to me.."'

I wake up and clear my throat, and that's how it all started. And I still remember. He was so depressed, I think his better. Cause he used to be so depressed. That we need to take him to the hospital, because he haven't ate in weeks.

It was hard to get him. So he would believe that I still loved him. That I would be there for him. No matter what. I would tell him that as long as I'm here no one can hurt you. And I made it. My dream came true, like my mom said always follow your dreams. So I followed Colby.

I got everything I wanted.

❤️.